15-Intentions

"Right let's go." Foolish spoke as he equipped his Netherite hoe and led you to your home like a shepherd leading his sheep to their pen.
---------------

(Tw:mentions of cuts, blood, and wounds)

The sound of your front door slamming open startled you out of the conversation you were having with Foolish. Technoblade, in all his piglin glory, hastily made his way inside, axe in hand. His snout moved up and down as he sniffed the air within your home before his crimson eyes landed on you.

"Y/n." He spoke gruffly before slamming your front door closed and making his way over to where you sat, putting his axe away as he did so. In his shifted form he towered over you, his head bending down against the ceiling as the 9ft walls proved too small for him in this form. His body was tense and it seemed he hadn't even noticed Foolish sitting cross legged next to you.

Once he was standing infront of your oversized sofa he stooped down in front of you, taking your injured arm in a hoofed hand. He observed it for a moment before his shoulders slumped and his expression became something more of boredom or annoyance, rather than the stiff one he had worn when he first arrived.

"You really bled all over my front porch from a cut that small?" He spoke as if he could see the cut through it's bandage. His eyes flickered from you to Foolish for the first time since he had arrived. "You've gotta similar scent to your brother, y'know?"

Foolish's body tensed for a split second as the words registered within him. "Well that's about the only thing we have in common besides Puffy"

"Right, well next time ya decide to run a blood drive do it somewhere away from my house y/n" You gave Techno a wry smile as he scanned the area of your home before taking a seat on the other side of you. "First time I've seen the place finished, looks decent."

You smile at Technoblade as he sprawled out on your couch, this was nice. He rarely complimented anything if it wasn't Philza's work, so even the mediocre comment filled you with pride for your home. The comfort of knowing he still cared about you and Ranboo, the way he welcomed himself into your home, after making sure you weren't in danger, as if he did it all the time also came as a comfort. Techno had a way of making himself comfortable in even the most uncomfortable positions that made everyone around him feel better, well those on his side at least.

Foolish was still next to you as Technoblade stared into the flames of the ongoing fire. His hands methodically rubbed Colored Pencil's ears as the pup lounged on his lap. Micheal's chicken had left with Ranboo and Tubbo earlier, to your pleasure, so you wouldn't have to hear the clicking, pecking, or any of the other noises the chicken made regularly.

"Why're you even here Foolish? Last time I checked you live in a desert, nowhere near here." Techno broke the silence as he turned a head to the glistening fellow next to you, raising a brow.

"Oh, well, I managed to get my hands on the guest list to the banquet, and saw the name of someone I didn't know. I just asked Bad who they were since he had invited them, now I'm here." Technoblade stilled slightly, eyes roaming over Foolish before making contact with yours.

"You're goin to that, didn't even know you knew bad too well y/n." He sat up a bit more now, something he did often when he was becoming more invested in a conversation.

"Well I don't know, I don't really know many people here so I would definitely be the odd one out. Though it might be the perfect opportunity to get to know everyone." You thought out loud as Techno snorted at your words.