12-Hair

"Without further ado"

-----------

You opened the front door to your home as Micheal and Ranboo shook the snow from their jackets and hair. You took of your armor and Ranboo followed suit, making sure to make as little noise as possible so tubbo wouldn't come downstairs before your surprise was ready.

"Alright Micheal come stand right here behind me" you whispered leading the small piglin with your arms. "Right there should be good. Ranboo come here" you whisper screamed at the half ender who was trying his best to warm up by the fire next to Micheal's chicken.

"But I'm cold," he whined shoving his hands closer to the fire "you don't need me to help you with this."

"Actually I do. You and Tubbo found Micheal before I even fell into this world, so technically he's yours and Tubbo's I have nothing to do with it."

Ranboo looked longingly into the flames of the fire before huffing an 'alright fine' and making his way over to you and Micheal.

"You're going to have to teach me how to speak nether speak sometime" Ranboo spoke, matter of factly, as he adjusted the crown to fit more securely around his horns

"It's a date" you remarked without thinking

"A what?" Ranboo looked down at you as the words finally hit you

"Oh- um I was- it was a joke y'know like the ones you always ma-"

"I know, just messing with you" he spoke as he turned his face away from you

"Uo'reyay armway" Micheal cooed into your calf breaking the shortly lived awkward silence as he hugged your legs.

You looked down at the young piglin, and noticed the slight glow of your skin through your clothes, surely caused by the embarrassment you had endured seconds ago. You lifted your hands up into your line of sight and sure enough, they were admitting a small glow.

The glow was hardly noticeable, and although it didn't look as spectacular as that of a glowsquid you still thought it was mesmerizing. Almost as if it were the last breathes of a flame, glowing just enough to let you know it was still there, just enough so others wouldn't touch it in fear of burning themselves. You reached out a hand and placed it on Ranboo's shoulder. He looked down as the sudden feeling before leaning into your warm touch, you retracted your hands momentarily leaving the endermen to mumble his frustrations at the lack of warmth.

"Thank you, Michael"

"Tubbo we're home" Ranboo yelled upwards and a very unenthusiastic 'yay' could be heard from upstairs and right after the sound of footsteps followed.

"About time you guys got back. What took you so long, you said you would be back before sunset. I was beginning to think you to had ran off into the sunset together."

"Uhm well we were doing something important" Ranboo started before deciding on a different approach "We got you a surpriise" he spoke momentarily bringing his hands up for a 'jazz hands' before returning to his nervous fidgeting.

"I told you two no more gifts it's a waste of mo-"

"You'll like this one, promise. Plus we didn't have to spend a diamond on it, at least not yet"

Before Tubbo could speak up anymore to protest you moved out of the way, revealing a small pigment in and equally as small flower crown.-Who then retreated back to hugging your legs for warmth.

It took a moment for Tubbo to register the child infront of him, but as soon as it did he stared straight and Ranboo (and occasionally glanced at you).