21 - A father and son outing

PREVIOUSLY ON: League of Superheroes

After having his suit taken away from him by his own best friend, Tony meets the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., finds out that Natalie Rushman has been a secret spy and is actually called Natasha Romanoff, and his son is just as stubborn as he is.

There's a new threat coming from Tony's chest, but maybe... something more.

***

Taeyong watched his father work within the confinements of their Malibu house. One that had finally been completely repaired back to its original state, although, nothing could be said of the mess. It seemed like the only place within the house that wasn't completely littered in blue print paper, casual note-taking rubbish and copious amounts of debris, was Taeyong's bedroom.

Also! A very unfair disadvantage that Taeyong had whilst working alongside his father was that he still had to attend school? The audacity! "It's not fair J, I don't want to work on Shakespeare anymore, I need to go help dad!" Taeyong complained for the nth time that day. If Jarvis could sigh, he probably would have done it right about now. Taeyong was lying on his stomach, on the ground and facing away from his bed, because 'he needed to be away from his comfort space and in the schooling headspace.' That and the kitchen was really looking like a construction site.

"Your father is down by the Labs, Sir. I can tell him that your refusing your studies-"

"No it's fine!" Taeyong scrambled to his legs. He stood up, stared at the ceiling (which felt like the appropriate response to an A.I. system that has no physical appearance) and ran out of the room. "I'll go tell him myself!" Taeyong suggested. He ran as fast as his little legs could take him, which was pretty fast considering he had to parkour his way over and under a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that were stationed around the house.

Taeyong rushed past Agent Coulson and made a fast pace walk down the stairs, having been told off too many times about running down them for the message to finally be drilled into his head. He jogged to the Lab's clear glass doors, punched in the codes to the pin and strutted his way inside.

It seemed like his dad was watching a projection of sorts on the screen, considering how dark the entire floor was. Taeyong remained quiet as he watched his father flick through different notebooks and journals that Taeyong hadn't seen before. They were all filled in though, and that surely meant that Tony was working hard.

The younger's attention was then turned towards the projection and what was screening. It was his grandfather, Taeyong stood still as he watched the man. Very few moments, did Taeyong ever watch his grandfather or see pictures of him. He looked very polished, a conventional business-man flare surrounded him.

" Everything is achievable through technology ," the man said. " Better living, robust health and for the first time in human history, the possibility of world peace. I'm Howard Stark, and everything you'll need for the future can be found right here. City of the Future? City of Tomorrow? " Taeyong furrowed his brows, smiling at the old man's mistake in his dialogue.

" I'm Howard Stark and everything you'll need in the future can be found right here. So, from all of us at Stark Industries, I would like to personally- Tony, what are you doing back there? What is that? " Taeyong watched as a younger version of his own father picked up on the buildings of the prototype model Howard was trying to display.

" Put that back. Put it back where you got it from. Where's your mother? Maria? Go on. Go, go, go, go -" one of the staffing men went to grab Tony, ushering the young boy away, probably to Taeyong's grandmother, Maria Stark.

A man, probably the director of the film, sighed. " All right, I think we got it.... "

Taeyong watched the video fast forward before it opened back to Howard Stark a little away from the camera, " I'll... I'll... I'll come in and-" the video changed again-