t h r e e .

It was him.

George.

And he just seen me at my worst.

How fucking embarrassing.

"Hey are you okay?"

I sat in silence.

Not looking at him.

I am utterly humiliated.

"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you"

I gave in.

"I'll be fine"

"I just saw you about to cut yourself. That's far from--

"I SAID I'LL BE FINE!" and at that, I ran outta the bathroom and went to class.

I walked in my class and sat way in the back. Not wanting to be bothered. I put my head down until it was time to go.

The bell rung so I got my stuff and got ready for my next class while avoiding George.

I arrived at keyboarding. Which is basically a free period. I sat at my desk and did my lesson. I sat in the back in the corner. Nobody bothered me here. I loved it.

I pulled out my phone and opened my Twitter just to browse my timeline. I seen a tweet from @GDans1975.

@GDans1975: i hope i didnt mess up a chance :(

I looked at the tweet and felt sorry for him on whatever was happening to him.

I put my phone away and got all my stuff together to leave since the bell was about to ring.

While walking to lunch, I bumped into somebody.

It was somebody I didn't want to see.

George.

"Hey mate"

"Hey" I said lowly

"I'm sorry...for you know...--

"Actually I apologize because I had no right to spazz on you like that" I said interrupting him.

"O-Oh okay"

"Yeah. Let's just forget about this whole thing. Alright mate?" then I walked away before he could say anything.

Instead of going to lunch, I decided to got to the bathroom until the period was over.

I did not want to bump into him again.

It's sad now that I have to avoid three people in school now.

I pulled out my phone and decided to post a tweet as I sat down at a stall.

@Truman_Black: so just love me even every day And hold me in your arms now please love the hurt away.

I really want this hurt to go away.

I looked at my notifications and seen that @GDans1975 had retweeted it.

I could feel that I was getting a little hungry so I reached in my bag and pulled out some crackers and my light blue Gatorade I grabbed before I left home for school this morning.

I love light blue Gatorade.

As time flew by, I eased my way out of the bathroom and attended my other classes. Then, it was time to go home.

As soon the bell rung, I jetted through the doors. Hoping that i wouldn't seen Ross and Adam. Also, George.

I made it home and ran up in my room.