f i v e .

Matty POV.

"So you a have a bodyguard now?" my dad said after he slammed the door.

I just stared at him.

"So you don't wanna talk. eh?"

"He is just a---"

Before I could finish, he slammed me against the wall by the collar of my shirt.

"He is your boyfriend huh!? A fag like you!?"

"N-no!"

He grew an evil smirk on is face. "Then why is he hanging with you then?. Its pretty obvious that you are a flaming homo"

"I AM NOT!"

He slapped me in my face.

"You must be horny. Your gay hormones must be raging like crazy" and as he said that, I could smell the thick stench of whiskey emitting from his mouth.

"You want that boy to fuck you senseless, huh? For him to shove it up your ass?"

"Stop! Y-you're scaring me.."

He then started to touch close around my lower region. I quickly started to panic.

Somehow I managed to get out of his grip.

"Oh you little bitch! I'm definitely gonna show what your horny ass needs"

I ran.

Dashed right out the house.

And ran, ran, ran till I couldn't recognize where I was and until I was out of breath.

Finally, I stopped to catch my breath and realized I was at a field surrounded by pretty flowers. I decided to lay down in its grace and tried to collect my thoughts.

After a few minutes of me resting, I heard a voice shouting.

"Oi! Rita! I think I found a dead body!"

A dead body?

I quickly sat up and researched my area to make sure that no dead body was near me.

I definitely did not want to see that.

"Never mind! It's a boy"

I turned around and seen a short feathery brunette boy and a dyed blonde girl, both wearing flower crowns, coming close to me.

They looked harmless so I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

"Hi! Louis Tomlinson at your service" he said and gave me bow like he finished a role in a play.

The blonde girl rolled her eyes at him with a smile "And I'm Rita. Rita Ora. I'm the little drama queen's step-sister"

"Hey!" Louis exclaimed. "I'm not a drama queen!"

"Yeah and I'm a huge UK pop-R&B singer with four #1 singles"

"In your dreams, sis. Anyways, what's your name lad?"

"I'm Matty"

"Well Matty" Rita chimed "What brings you here?"

We all sat down and I told them everything. I knew I could trust them. I told them stuff that happened with both of my parents, my sexuality and my dad. I even told them about Adam, Ross and George.

"You know I was bullied for being gay too" Louis said.

"How did you deal with it?" I asked.

"Rita scared everybody and threatened to beat them into pulp" He said while him and Rita laughed. "If it wasn't for her, I don't know what I'd do. She is my backbone. Ever since my dad left when I was 5, I was empty. But I'm so glad that my mom remarried 4 years later because now I have the world's best sister"

"Aw Lou! Don't make me cry" she said.

I was getting kinda jealous. I don't have any siblings. Not even step siblings.

I'm just alone. With nobody to run to.

Before you knew it, my eyes started to water.

Dammit.

"Matty...are you okay?" Rita asked.

"It's just that...... I don't have anybody" a couple of tears fell off of my cheek.

"Matty. You do have somebody" said Louis.

"Who?"

"I know you like George. From the way you described him to me, I know you want to trust him but you don't want to because you are scared. Am I right?"

I shook my head yes.

"Well what does your heart say?" asked Rita.

"It wants me to let him in"

Louis smiled "Then do it, Matty! You always have to follow your heart"

Then he walked over to me and gave me a huge heartwarming hug. I was shocked at first but I hugged him back.

"You're not alone anymore" he said and I looked over at Rita and she shook her head in agreement. "We are your friends now".

I finally felt wanted, belonged and special.

I told them goodbye and told them I would visit them again.

As I walked home, while hoping my dad was gone, I made a mistake and bumped into somebody's back.

The person turned around.

"Hi"

It was George.

--------------------------------

Finally updated. 

If you heard about 1D..yeah I'm hurt about it. But I shall carry on. Lots a love to Zayn. I will forever support him and the boys.

Dedicated to Jillybean2115 for being a huge supporter of this fic.

Question Do you think Matty will be brave enough to let George in?

Vote. Comment. Please.