n i n e .

George POV.

Who does he think he is?

He can't just take my Matty.

MY MATTY!

He gave me bad vibes.

I really don't think Matty should be with him.

And I'm not saying that because I want him.

I just trust my gut instinct.

School was over with now, so I decided to walk through the hallways to exit from the back.

When I was going down the step from the back exit, I saw Zayn and Matty.

They were farther off in the parking lot where Zayn parked his motorcycle.

They didn't pay attention to me. I decided to watch them. I still don't trust the guy.

"Do you need a lift home, babe?" I overheard Zayn asking Matty in his typical Bradford accent. Ugh.

"Uh-uh-yeah. I do" Matty said shyly.

"Hop on" Zayn then handed Matty a spare helmet. Matty strapped it on.

They both hopped on the motorcycle and rode off.

My blood boiled and heart ripped all at the same time.

"Guess I'll walk home by myself" I said out loud to myself.

I took my iPhone out, plugged in my headphones in and decided to rock out to some Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I decided to go ahead and power walked home since I had nothing else to do and the music was pumping up my adrenaline.

After like 30 minutes of continuous rock music playing on my shuffle, a slower-paced song started to play.

I unlocked my phone to see what was playing.

"Selfish by *NSYNC?" I said out loud questioning why was it on my phone.

My fucking step sister. She always hacking into my iTunes account.

Might as well listen to it since it was on.

Since the song was almost like an R&B slow jam, I decided to just walk slowly to it to catch my breath.

As deeper I got into the song, I felt sad.

The song was explaining this whole situation with me and Matty.

I'm completely selfish with Matty. That's why I hate seeing him with someone else.

I have known that he was close to giving up.

I know I'm the only one for him.

This song was like a biography.

"I have to change this" I said as I turned the song.

I finally got back in my zone when a song by Fall Out Boy came on.

I was getting close to my house.

Finally, I reached my destination and walked through the the front door. My mum was in the living room and greeted me.

"Hey Georgie dear, how was school?"

"It was really good" I lied. "Where is that brat of a sister located?"

"She is upstairs in her room"

I walked upstairs and banged on her door until she heard me through the obnoxious pop music she was playing throughout her room.

"MARINA! MARINAAA!!"

Finally, the doorknob twisted and the door opened.

"Bloody hell Georgie! What do you want?" Marina exclaimed while running a brush through her shoulder-length brunette hair.

"Why are you always hacking into my iTunes?"

"Because I don't have an account"

"Make your own damn account then!"

"No! I'm too lazy!"

She is something. But I also wanted to know if she could give me advice.

"Can I ask you a serious question?"

She looked at me "Like what? Why doesn't the cheese in the fridge melt while you put it in the microwave?"

"No! More like advice"

"Hmmm.." she looked very interested "Go on. I'm listening"

"Well it's this guy I really like and we were vibing until someone else swept him. He is very fragile and I don't think that his new boy is right for him. What do I do, Marina?"

She looked at me and said "Nothing"

My eyes bugged out "What do you mean nothing?"

"George, this is something that time can fix. You have to be patient. If you two are meant to be them you guys will come together at the right time"

She is right.

"Well thank you sis"

"No problem." she said with a smile "Now leave me alone now! I was jamming to Britney! ALL AROUND THE WORLD, PRETTY GIRLS!!!....." she then slammed the door and continued her jam session.

I laughed and walked down the hallway towards my room.

I dropped my bookbag on my floor, when straight to my bed and laid down. I hooked my phone up to the speakers and played that *NSYNC song one last time while falling into a slumber.

——————————————————————————————————————

Update!

George's POV this time. Something new. Did you guys enjoy?

I added my queen Marina And The Diamonds lol.

Also, thanks you guys for the 1k+ reads! You guys are amazing!

Question. What album(s) do you have on repeat currently?

I have been addicted to Fifth Harmony's "Reflection" album lately lol.

p.s. that *NSYNC song, Selfish, was playing while i was typing this update and I was thinking "wow this is explaining Matty's and George's relationship"

Also, i have cancelled Primadonna Boy [narry au] and Starring Role [drake + the weeknd] because I am gonna post a new story called The Fanboys' Club [lilo au], where Louis (who will be based off of my younger self) is obsessed with Backstreet Boys and Liam is obsessed with *NSYNC and they fall in love through a boyband blog and their obsessive shipping of Justin Timberlake and Nick Carter. All I need is a cover and i will post the prologue.

Farewell until next time.

Vote. Comment. Please.