f o u r .

George POV.

I have been a fan of Matty's work for awhile now.

He doesn't know that though.

And I recently followed him on Twitter.

I didn't want to be some kind of crazy fan towards him and he probably doesn't want that type of attention.

I was happy that day when I found out that I was gonna be moving to the same city as Matty.

Mainly because I wanted to save him.

I told him to meet me at my locker after school.

The bell rang, so I got my stuff together and went to my locker. I really want to get to know Matty. So I'll stand here and wait.

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me and I quickly turn around. And it was him.

"Hey Matty" I said with a smile.

"What did you want with me?, if you don't mind me asking"

"Well I wanted to walk you home, you know, to protect you from Adam and Ross" I said coyly.

He was skeptical at first but he agreed "That sounds okay"

So we walked down the hall to the back doors and started to exit school to go home.

"Can we play a game while we walk?" I asked

"Depends...." Matty said.

"Well basically a game of 21 questions but you don't have to answer questions that you don't want to."

He sighed "Okay"

"You go first"

"Ummmm.....Why are you freakishly tall?" he said with a faint laugh.

I started laughing "I honestly don't know. Why are you so closed off from the world?" 

"I have my reasons. Why are yo so nice?"

"Because I'm not like the others. How are your parents?"

"Well...my mom left long ago and it's just me and my dad..I don't like talking about them much"

I felt guilty now. "We can stop playing now if you want"

"No we can keep going....who are your favorite music artists?"

"Well I like almost everything. I have a guilty pleasure for Backstreet Boys"

Matty started laughing. It's nice to hear him laughing for a change.

It's beautiful.

"What a coincidence because I actually love them too..but my guilty pleasure would most likely be Beyoncé"

We talked and enjoyed each other's company. It was truly amazing to see him more happier.

We walked by a playground and it gave an idea.

"Hey Matty. Do you want to go on the playground?"

He smiled and said "Well I have nothing better to do"

As soon as he said that, we rushed to the swings. We reached our destination out of breath. Not from the running but mainly from the laughter that preceded during the running.

"George. Push me!"

"Hell no" I laughed "Push yourself"

 Then he pouted his lips and gave me puppy dog eyes. He was fucking adorable. I couldn't say no.

"Alright! I will"

"YAY!"

"Hold on!" I then gave him a push.

'Weeeeee! Come on Georgey! Higher!"

I was kind of happy he was opening up, giving that he gave me a nickname.

"Okay"

I gave him a bigger push. And he enjoyed himself.

He got off and turned to me "We should go through the slide tunnels"

I shook my head for approval and he quickly pulled my hand to run with him to the slide tunnels.

He then looked my way and said "You go first!"

So I slipped through and joined me afterwards.

"Are we gonna get in trouble?" he asked.

"I don't see how if the playground is for everybody"

He then smiled.

We slip through the slides and had so much fun. We had to atleast do it for like 20 times.

As soon as we did it for one last time, he hurried to get off.

"I have to get home. It's getting late!" he said in an anxious way.

"Come on I'm gonna walk you home"

We was rushing. I guess he might get in trouble.

He might have problems with his dad.

But I can't jump into conclusion.

After a few minutes of walking, he told me that we reached his neighborhood, which is not far from mine.

We made it to his house and he checked his pockets.

"Shit. I forgot my key" he then hesitantly knocked on the door.

The door flung open as an angry man appeared. "YOU FUCKER WHERE THE HELL WERE YO--" he saw me then changed his demeanor.

"Oh hello there"

"Hi" I said dryly. He gave me a bad vibe. "I'll see you later Matty"

"Bye" he said.

I walked away and I heard his front door slam.

I walked home and told my parents I was home and went upstairs to my room.

I had a great day with Matty. Even though his dad is a jerk.

I really like him.

His hand fitted perfectly in mine.

I want to save him.

I checked my Twitter and seen that he tweeted.

 @Truman_Black: i've got thick skin and an elastic heart. Im like a rubberband until you pull too hard

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy the Matty and George fluff? lol.

Guys check out my Narry (Niall Horan + Harry Styles) fanfic called "Glisten". Its based off of the movie "Glitter" which starred Mariah Carey.