s i x .

I was shocked.

I did not expect this.

"Matty, didn't I walk you home just a couple of hours ago?"

"Uhhh...."

I didn't know what to say.

I can't tell him about my dad.

He'll think I'm a freak.

"Is there something wrong, Matty?" he said while giving a concerning look.

I can't tell him.

So I just ran away.

I could hear him calling my name but I didn't care.

After running, which is basically the only thing I know how to do, I tripped and fell.

I just cried.

Sat there and cried.

I cried because I fell and it hurt.

I cried because I didn't know what to do anymore.

I cried because I didn't know how long I could survive.

Lastly, I cried because I think I'm falling for George.

"Now look who we have here" a voice said.

Oh no!

I turned and looked to see Adam and Ross.

"Let's get him!" Ross said.

"Dammit!" I was hurt and exhausted from running.

Before you knew, They already had me in their captivity.

"You can't run now" Adam said with a grin.

He and Ross had me cornered.

"Why do you find so much joy in putting me in pain? We all used to be best lads"

"Yeah. That was before you chose to be a fag!" Adam spat.

"I didn't chose to be anything! This is who I am! That shouldn't have changed anything!"

And after I said that, Adam had punched me in the stomach and pulled me up by my collar.

"I don't give a fuck what you say! I blame you"

Blame me?

"What do you mea--"

And before I could finish my sentence, Adam's lips came crashing down on mine.

I was shocked.

I was disgusted also.

He tried to slip his tongue into my mouth but I refused and bit his tongue.

"AHHHHHH. YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Adam screamed.

I fell out of his grip and fell onto the ground.

He tried to attack me but with all my power, I lifted my leg and kicked in the nuts with full force.

"AHHHHH"

"Hey!" Ross came close to me.

And adrenaline rushed through me, all the anger rushed through me, all the hurt rushed through me.

I cocked my fist back and punch him right dead in his jaw causing me to break it.

"Uhhh.." Ross fainted.

"AHHH" I squealed. I ended up bruising my knuckles.

Finally, I had enough energy to run home.

It was weird.

Adam was a fucking hypocrite.

He was gay also.

But he was a scared ass and started to make me feel bad so he could keep his mind off the idea of liking boys himself.

He fucking kissed me.

My fucking bully kissed me.

The person who used to be a sweet and quiet person, which also was my best friend, but now is a monster fucking kissed me.

I felt sick to my stomach.

Then, I puked everywhere.

I couldn't stomach the thought of a monster kissing me.

This was just too much for me in one day.

I finally reached home.

Dad is not home.

Thank God.

I walked upstairs up to my room and grabbed my laptop and logged into my poetry blog.

New Post:

"Love tried to welcome me

But my soul drew back

I was covered with dust and sin

Love tried to take me in

Love tried to break me"

I opened my Twitter and posted the link into my tweet.

In matter of minutes, I got retweets and mentions on how they loved my poem.

But what really caught my eye when I went into my mentions, was a tweet from that @GDans1975 user.

@GDans1975: @Truman_Black maybe somebody has a plan to save you and wipe away the dust and sin. maybe they are wiling to love you and not break you.

I really questioned that tweet.

But I didn't reply.

I logged off.

I went downstairs and fixed me a bowl of Fruity Pebbles since I didn't eat anything to day like normal. But I did need to put something in my stomach since I puke my guts out earlier. Thanks to Adam.

I walked upstairs, ate, took a shower and went to sleep.

Just to see another day of hell.

-----------------------------

Hello peeps. I updated.

Matty is still being stubborn.

Maybe he will open up later.

Question. What are ya'lls favorite The 1975 song?

I have a 3-way tie.

I love "Undo" because its a slow song that has a R&B vibe to it and R&B is my favorite genre of music.

I love "Heart Out" because I love the video and it gives me that 1980s New Wave feel.

And "Head.Cars.Bending" makes me cry even tho its not a sad song.. But Matty's vocals are ORGASMIC! lol.

Also, who can guess the song where Matty's poem came from?

Dedication: Mrs17HRbookworm because she is sooo sweet and loves this story and her story Heart Out is flipping amazing.

Vote. Comment. Please.