chapter 18

A few weeks pass and your leg is as good as new. The first Triwizard task is around the corner and you've been spending a lot of your time with Harry since no one else will.

You've been walking around the school spotting all the "Potter stinks!" badges and ripping them off people's robes, this doesn't seem to impress Draco much though.

You and Harry are walking through to the courtyard one afternoon when you hear sniggers coming from the direction your both heading.

"Why so tense Potter?" You hear that recognisable voice calling from a tree.

You and Harry both walk closer to where Draco is sat on the tree, puffing his chest proudly showing off his "Potter stinks!" badge.

"Draco that badge makes you look pathetic." You scoff at him.

He ignores you and continues to torment Harry "My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament."

He jumps down walking closer to the two of you followed by a few of the Slytherin boys.

"He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five." He chuckles with his crew of dummies, which of course include Crabbe and Goyle.

Although Harry doesn't hesitate to fire back.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy!" He shoves him causing Draco to grunt in annoyance.

"He's vile and cruel and you're as pathetic." Finally he turns back to you and places an arm around your shoulder turning you around to walk away.

"Take your hands off of her Potter!" Draco snaps, in doing so taking out his wand from his robe pocket about to cast a spell towards Harry.

You run towards him grabbing his wand hand and dragging it down so that the spell hits the ground and not Harry.

"Draco, don't!" You strictly yell.

You turn around giving Harry and apologetic look, he nods in return and walks away.

You turn back to Draco who is raging with anger and watch him brush himself off and pace off towards the corridors.

You take a heavy sigh.

"Looks like Y/l/n is in a love triangle." Goyle smirks folding his arms.

You turn to Draco's gang of baboons forgetting they were even there.

"I won't hesitate to hex you." You say pulling out your wand.

After seeing Draco almost hex Harry they disappeared quite suddenly leaving you with a smirk plastered across your face.

You enter the common room (assuming that's where Draco went) but amongst the few Slytherins scattered around you only see two familiar faces.

"Theo, Blaise do you know where Draco went?" You ask walking up to them on the sofa. 

They both nod off into the direction of the boys dorms, you thank them and make your way.

Once you've got to Draco's dorm you begin to knock but before your knuckles touch the door it opens and you see Pansy emerge from his room. As soon as the two of you make eye contact her face immediately goes into a grin.

"Sorry Y/n he's just cleaning himself up at the moment." She giggles and shoves past you as you feel your heart drop.

You start to make your way out of the common room before hearing Theo and Blaise trying to grab your attention.