chapter 21

The next morning you and Draco both walk into the great hall with him holding onto the side of your robe gently and as soon as you take your seat at the Slytherin table, for a change, both your legs immediately drawn to each other's like magnets.

Just as you're about to tuck into your breakfast Pansy interrupts with her annoying voice.

"Oh Dray, I didn't get my goodnight kiss last night after the ball ended."

Draco looks at you and smirks "I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy with that."

Pansy's face immediately dropped and she rushed out of the hall.

- - -

After breakfast you realise you forgot your potions book so you head back to your dorm to get it.

Once you arrive at your dorm you notice Pansy sitting on her bed sobbing her eyes out.

Although Pansy had been a pain in the arse ever since the end of third year, you couldn't help but but feel bad for the girl. So you make your way over to her bed and go and sit down with her.

"Listen Pansy I'm sorry-

You try to converse but she won't give you a second to talk.

"Why would he go for you."

"You're a pathetic good for nothing mudblood."

Before you know it you slap her. But she just looks you in the eyes and tackles you.

It turns into a full on fist fight, tossing off the bed and throwing her to the wall.

Daphne Greengrass -who you share a room with- enters but leaves almost as quick as she came in, but within minutes Snape and Mcgonagall come rushing in.

They use a spell to detach you from one another revealing Pansy with a broken nose and you with a busted lip.

"I cannot believe you girls, this behaviour is unacceptable on so many levels." Professor Mcgonagall begins to lecture.

"Now, I am not in charge of your house so your fate will be in the hands of professor Snape." She says leaving the Slytherin dormitories.

"Well, well. Miss Parkinson and Miss Y/l/n" Snape starts.

"You're lucky I am your head of house and only giving you 2 days detention. Starting after the tournament of course."

"And seeing that you two are incapable of being civil, Y/l/n you will be getting your own dormitory."

"Grab your things and move in immediately whilst I take Parkinson to the hospital wing." With that he takes Pansy by the shoulder and leads her out of the room.

With no hesitation you put everything in your trunk with your wand, grab your owl in her cage and leave to your new dorm room.

Once you arrive in the room you take it in, it's the same size as every other dormitory but with the one bed it appears bigger.

꧁꧂

Once classes have finished you decide to go and look for Cedric.

You find him at the bridge with Harry but by the time you get to him Harry has walked off.

"Hey, how are you?" You say walking up behind him.

"Oh hey Y/n, just giving Harry some tips before the next task." He replies smiling in her presence.

His smile fades as he notices your puffy, bruised lip.

"Y/n what happened to your lip?"

You draw your fingers to your lips "Oh um, it's nothing really just a silly fight between Pansy and I."

"What on earth made the two of you fight? What did Dumbledore say?" He sounds concerned and full of questions.

"It was just an argument that got out of hand and I threw the first punch anyway. She called me a mudblood again so I just kind of snapped." You laugh nervously.

"As long as you're okay Y/n."

"I'm fine I promise, she got a broken nose anyway so...

You and Cedric break into laughter.

"Anyway good luck tomorrow. Do you know what the task is?"

His face drops slightly "Yes" He pauses for a brief moment "well no."

"It's something to do with the black lake and the sirens, I need to breathe underwater for an hour."

"Well I suppose there's the bubble-head charm." You suggest.

"That's what I had in mind."

- - -

As you get inside the castle the warmth hits your skin turning your cheeks a pinkish tone, you take off your scarf as you enter the common room where you see Draco sat by the fire deep in his thoughts.

"Y/n, Blaise told me that you got into a fight with Pansy this morning and by looking at your lip it seems to be true." He says standing up and walking towards you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, I got my own room out of it so at least I don't have to share a room with a bunch of girls that hate me anymore." You say shrugging.

"I never knew you got a new room." He says moving closer and winking.

You just roll your eyes and laugh.