chapter 7

Almost all the teachers are distracted by the new arrivals so you take this to your advantage and plan to sneek into the prefects bathroom as soon as everyone's in bed.

You had heard multiple rumours about it and wanted to see for yourself what was true. Werr there really mermaids and one massive shower in the middle of the room.

In the Great Hall the Beauxbaton students decide to sit with the Ravenclaws and after a while of lingering at the door the Durmstrang students sit with the Slytherins. They all pull off their heavy coats and look up at the starry ceiling. A few Durmstrang pupils engaged in conversation one in particular, Victor Krum, chatting with Malfoy.

Dumbledoor makes a proper welcome speach for our guests. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests" he says beaming at the foreign students. "I have the greatest pleasure in welcoming you to our school, I hope your stay here at Hogwarts with be enjoyable"

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast" and as usual the tables fill with food from cake to some sort of shellfish stew.

"I now invite you all to eat, drink and make yourselves at home!"

You grab a few potatoes and swallow them quickly, wanting to leave soon. You chug some water and head out of the hall. No one seems to notice, your one of the first to leave and everyone is busy chatting with each about the tournament.

Pale hands wrap around your waist and lift you off the floor, you can feel their breath on your neck and your spine tingles.

"Where do you think your going?" Draco whispers in your ear.

He puts you down and you turn around to face him, "I'm going back to the common room I don't feel great"

"Ill come with you" he says.

"No draco go back in the hall and have dinner im fine" your voice turns cold and almost angry as you say this just wanting to leave.

"Alright fine" he says and walks back into the hall.

You kind of feel bad for lying but you continue your way back to the dormitories to get changed. You put on some black skin tight jeans and an oversized black hoodie that had white dragons down the sleeves.

Getting to the prefects bathroom is more difficult than expected, it's on the other side of the school to the slytherin common room in the dungeons and it's not like you've got Harry's invisibility cloke.

After dodging a few teachers and Mr filches cat, Mrs Norris you reach the door to the bathroom. You lean in close and mutter the password 'pine-fresh', Cedric had told you this a while ago. The door creaks open, you slip inside and bolt it shut. You eyes scan the room and your first thought is that it's worth becoming a prefect if you get to use this bathroom. It's softly by candle-filled chandeliers and everything is made of white marble, including what look like an empty swimming pool sunk into the middle of the floor. About a hundred golden taps stood at one end of the pool, each with a different-coloured jewel on the handle. Long white linen curtains hang at the windows, one window in particular is stained glass with a blonde mermaid, fast asleep on a rock on it.

You move forwards towards the taps, your footsteps echoing off the walls and turn one on. It gushes pink and blue bubbles another poured thick white foam. A third sent heavily perfumed purple clouds hovering over the surface of the water. You amuse yourself for a while turning each taps on and off to see the colour of the bubbles.

You then turn off the taps and stare in awe at the the swimming pool sized bath, the water now not visible under the bubbles, for about five minutes before stripping down to your lacy underwear, a halterneck black bra top and skimpy black bottoms. You dip you toe in the water before submerging yourself up to your neck in the warm water. It's so deep that your feet almost don't touch the bottom. Mounds of bubbles surround you as you swim a couple of lengths enjoying the hot and foamy water with clouds of different coloured steam rising to the ceiling, before you swim back to the side to sit down.

High pitched squeals are echoing around the bathroom. Someone speaks. You stand up spluttering to see the ghost of a very glum looking girl sitting cross legged on top of the taps. It's moaning Myrtle.

"Your not suppose to be here y/l/n" before you can say anything she carries on talking, "It's past your curfew and your not a prefect"

"I know myrtle but I heard rumours about it and ughh it's just so nice in here" you slump down into the water and let it warm you up. "Well how come your here" you say closing you eyes to relax but you become less relaxed when myrtle giggles in excitement and sits next to you dangling her feet in the water.

"What d'you sneak in here to watch the prefects take baths?"

"Sometimes" she says shyly, "I never come and talk to anyone though"

"I'm honoured" you say darkly, "How have you been Myrtle" you say hoping to somehow bring Draco into this conversation. She squeals happily.

"No one ever asks me that" a grin grows on her face.

"Well then how are you" you say getting more irritated now because all you want to do is talk about Draco or sit in silence and unwind in the heat of the bath.

"Not that great actually" she says, "that blonde boy hasn't visited me in a while"

You eyes grow wide wanting to know more,"Isnt that a good thing" you say suddenly more enthusiastic about talking to her,"it means he hasn't been crying"

"Yeah that or he doesn't like me anymore" Myrtle plunks her head in her hands and pouts.

"I'm sure that's not the case" you reassure her, "What do you guys talk about anyway?"

"That's really none of your business is it y/l/n" a familia voice echoes around the room, Myrtles dives into the sink.

Draco strips down into his Calvin Cline boxers that are rather tight and climbs into the bath walking over to you,clesrly having no trouble reaching the bottom since he's taller than you.

"y/n, I knew you were lying to me" he sounds disappointed as he stares down at you, only a few inches away from your face.

"Draco I'm sorry I just-"

He violently grabs your throat and leans in close, "I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson" His breath is cold on your ear and it causes you to shiver slightly despite being in warm water.

"Oh really what are gonna do tough guy" you say barely audible.

His hands move down to your waist and he lifts you out of the water sitting you down on the edge of the giant bath. After pulling himself out he slams you shoulders down onto the cold tiled floor and climbs on top of you. He kisses you hard and then slowly moves down your body sucking at your skin leaving bruises everywhere. Before he gets past your waist you sit up and lift his head up. He moves to sit next to you and grabs you wrist.

"Enjoy covering those up tomorrow, oh and don't forget we've got some sort of swimming thing with Professor Sprout" He let's go of you and walks away grinning to himself.

You look down at yourself. Hickeys cover your body from you neck to your arms to your stomach.

'Shit'.

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕦