chapter 10

"You know what, you still owe me for that towel" you and draco are sitting on the leather sofas by the fire, his arms are wrapped around you and your head is leaning on his shoulder.

You sit up and turn your head to face him, "what?" you say sleepily with your eyes half shut.

"Remember, you said you'd do anything for a towel, I think it's time you kept your promise"

"I never promised anything" you nestle your head back onto his shoulder, drifting back off to sleep, thinking the conversation is over. But it's not.

"You and I must remember that day very differently" he says.

"Alright what do you want then draco"

"I want you to come on a date with me y/n"

You twist your head round again and look into his deep blue eyes. 'Really?' you were thinking but what came out your mouth was a lot more witty.

"Okay fine if I have to" you say sarcastically and he drags you down so your lying on top of him on the sofa. You turn over so your facing him and he cups your face and pulls you in for a kiss.

He tells you to meet him by the lake at 10am next Saturday, thats exactly a week from now.

You don't see much of Draco the week leading up to your big date, but you had another unfortunate encounter with pansy.

"Alright there mudblood" she snears at you.

"If you want a black eye to go with that broken nose of yours, I'd keep talking"

She rolls her eyes but edges backwards a little, thinking you won't notice.

"What do you want then" you say.

"I want you to stay away from Draco"

"Bitch, you can't tell me what to do" you turn and start to walk away.

"I can and I will, stay away from him or-"

You turn back and walk up to pansy, "Or what pugface, are you gonna slap me again, oh no I'm scared" you walk off to your next class.

In charms your learning about the Bubble-Head charm. The Bubble-Head Charm provides the caster with a nice, airtight chamber of oxygen so they can breathe underwater and thus avoid scuba gear or really unpleasant smells.

"Move your wand in this motion" says Proffesor Flitwick moving his hand in a twirly circular motion. "Come on, everyone have a go"

The class begins to attempt the charm on themselves. You manage to achieve the charm however many others do not and someone even ended up turning their head into a bubble.

The week goes by quickly since lessons are more relaxed. Everyone, even the teachers, are excited about the fact that Professor Dumbledoor will be revealing who'll be competing in the tri wizard tournament soon.

The orange glow of the sun flows through the window in your dorm room and lands on your bed. Squinting, you sit up and stretch your arms up above your head, yawning. The clock on your bedside table says 7:06 am. You get up as quietly as possible and get dressed. It's the morning of your big date with Draco but you've still got three and a half hours before you need to be at the lake so you throw on an oversized black hoodie and some shorts and head to the library for studying.

You walk via the Great Hall to grab an apple before continuing your way to the library.

There are only one or two other people there, you love it when it's early because not many people are awake and the morning sun seaps through the windows. It's cold but you find a chair in the sun and sit down. Studying takes up about two hours of your time, you've been reading and taking notes from, fantastic beasts and where to find them by newt scamander. You go back to your dorm at nine am ish.

Your ready to go by half nine with some subtle eyeliner and mascara on and a white crop top with spaghetti straps and a pair of loose ripped black jeans. Once you've pulled on your black boots you make you way towards the lake.

A large black tarten blanket is laying on the grass in front of the lake, there's bottles of your favourite drinks and plates covered in your favourite food: hot chocolate, butter beer, chicken wings, salad, bacon sandwiches, éclairs and a box of bertie botts every flavour beans.

"Oh my god, draco this is perfect"

Draco is standing by the blanket watching you walk over to him. You hug him, he goes all stiff but then slowly wraps his arms around you.

Once you've sat down you grab a bacon sandwich and start eating. After that you eat a few chicken wings with salad and then an éclair. You save the jellybeans for later.

You and Draco are now full so you walk over to the edge of the lake and sit down enjoying the view.

"You really out did yourself Malfoy" His cheeks start to go pink.

"I guess you could say I'm the best boyfriend ever"

"Don't flatter yourself, this is our first date"

"Oh really, so that night you stayed in my room, that meant nothing hmm"

You nudge him with your arm, "Shut up" a small smile grows on your face.

"Make me" he says looking you dead in the eyes, trying to pull a serious face.

You pin him down to ground and hold his arms so he can't get up. "Are you gonna be quiet now" you say, loosening your grip. Draco then sits up and grabs hold of you picking you up, he holds you with one arm under your knees and the other supporting your back. He starts walking closer to the lake.

"Draco what are you doing" you say trying to get out of his arms.

"I'm punishing you for being so cocky"

"haha very fuNNY UEBFIENSJEBD" He throws you into the freezing water and you end up swallowing half of it. You sit up spluttering and push your, now wet, silky hair back out of your face. Your white tops gone almost completely see through exposing your bra and your jeans have soaked up a lot of water making them very heavy.

Draco is laughing so much that he almost falls over.

"You fucking asshole, help me up then" You say reaching out your hand. He walks over and once he's taken your hand you pull him into the water with you.

He sits up and flicks his hair back, water drips down his face and down his toned body.

"Can't get enough can you" He says noticing that your staring.

"Oh shut up" you roll your eyes, "it's not like I can't say the same about you" Draco is obviously staring at your now completely see through top.

You help each other up and stand staring at each other, both of you are now shivering but you can feel the heat between you. Draco dodges your lips when you lean in for a kiss.

"Fuck you malfoy" you say playfully grabbing his face and pulling him in. Your lips collide with his like they've done before and you slip him the tongue. After about a minute you move your face away from his and slide your hands down his arms. You intertwine your fingers with his.

"Would you look at that, famous draco malfoy hasn't got anything to say, wow I must be a good kisser..." at that he pushes you backwards and you fall into the freezing water again.

You and Draco move all the leftover food off the picnic blanket so you can rap it around you both so you don't get too cold, it's very soft and warms you up quickly. He starts playing with your hair and trys to ring it out while you watch the castle slowly start to wake up.