chapter 11

"The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector: the Goblet of Fire. Anybody wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the goblet, aspiring champions have twenty-four hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Hallowe'en, the goblet will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The goblet will be placed in the entrance hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete" Professor Dumbledoor announces to the school.

It's the 30th of October and everyone is sitting silently, eyes on dumbledore, at their house tables in the great Hall. Your wondering if Cedric really is going to put his name in the goblet of fire or if he was just saying that to sound cool.

"For the time being I hope everyone enjoys their meals" Dumbledoor claps his hands together twice and food appears on the tables. You dig into some uwbfiebcjwnfk and once you've finished you lean over at Cedric who was sat behind you on the Hufflepuff table.

"Oi, Cedric, are you really gonna put your name in the cup? " He turns his head around to answer.

"Yeah I think so, don't worry about me if I get in I'll be fine" he says but you are worried. He then turns back around and finishes eating his chicken and bacon pie.

"Promise you'll meet me here in the hall later so I can put my name in the cup" he says once he's done eating.

"I promise"

All day your stressing about the tournament, you have no idea what the challenges are going to be and you don't want to see one of your best friends get hurt. You can't seem to get your mind off of it but then in your history of magic class draco sends you a note which distracts you for a while.

It reads 'meet me at the astronomy tower tonight 6pm'. You nod in his direction and then go back to writing your essay about the goblin rebellions.

Your last lesson of the day is transfiguration with Professor McGonagall.

"I've said this before and I'll say it again" Miss McGonagall says, "I believe transfiguration is more complex and elegant to other types of magic therefore you should try your hardest in my lessons... "

In this class your sat by yourself on the far left of the middle row. All around the room are cages with different species of bird and reptiles in them, there's also huge piles of book all about transfiguration dotted around. On McGonagalls desk is a toucan, it's sat on an open book called 'intermediate transfiguration'.

"... Its a very easy wrist movement, like this..."

Professor moves her wand carefully and elegantly turning the black, white and yellow bird into a silver chalice.

"Now class, you've all got your own bird so have a go.."

A small round blue bird suddenly appears on the desk in front of you. It looks up at you and chirps.

"... However if there's any silliness in my lesson you will be dismissed"

You have a few goes at the spell and before you give up the fat little bird transforms into a golden chalice. Professor McGonagall congratulates you and then quickly walks away to yell at seamus for almost blowing up his bird.

A shiver runs down your spine as you step off the stairs and into the astronomy tower. You pull the jumper you were holding over your head and wrap your arms around yourself. Draco isn't here yet but he soon arrives.

"Hello moon" he says laughing a little.

You roll your eyes at him and laugh as well, "Damn I thought you'd forgotten about that stupid nickname"

"Well if you want I can go back to calling you a spoilt brat" he walks up to you slowly with a serious look on his face, you look down at his hands, which are fiddling with his rings, to afraid of blushing to look into his eyes.

"Oh yes I love when you degrade me draco" you say sarcastically, but then you look up and realise how close he's gotten. Malfoys hands are holding onto the metal barrier behind you, trapping you.

You attempt to slip away but he grabs you by your hips and pulls you in close, you can feel his body heat and you can feel his cold breath down your neck. Once again your lips connect with his and he kisses you. His hands leave your face and slide down, he grabs the bottom of your jumper and slides it over your head. He then does the same with your top leaving you vulnerable in just your bra and black pleated skirt.

'Two can play at that game' you think to yourself while undoing his belt. His trousers slip down leaving him in his clavin kline boxers. He steps out of his trousers and takes off his shirt revealing his toned stomach. His hands wrap around your waist and he lifts you up and lays you down on the floor.

Draco slips off your skirt while kissing you and you unclip your bra. Then he slips off your underwear and his boxes.

You stay still just for a moment, him on top of you, both of you now without clothes. A small moan leaves your lips as you feel a shiver run through your body and you arch your back...

"y/n, you missed dinner where have you been" Cedric runs up to you looking worried.

"Sorry I got caught up in my last class"
you say trying not to make it obvious that you were lying.

"Alright well let's go, I need to put my name in the cup and curfue is in a few minutes" Both of you run to the great hall and see the goblet in the middle of the room.

Its bigger than a normal sized goblet and it's made of wood, there's tongues of blue and white flames licking out of it. You sit down on a bench just behind a large group of students from multiple years crowding around the cup. Victor Krum puts his name in the cup, once the piece of paper has been ungolfed by the blue tongues, the fire glows a bright red and then slowly calms back to blue and white.

The once large crowd has now shrunk because a few girls are chasing after Krum. Cedric stands up from the bench leaving you sat alone and pushes through the remainder of the group. Once he reaches the cup he looks back at you and smiles, but his face disappears into the growing crowd. They circle round him blocking your view so you climb up onto the bench to see. You watch in awe as the flames flicker and change colour when he puts his name in. It is now the cups decision whether Cedric gets in the tournament or not.

Hi I hope your still enjoying irbcisjs I'm sorry but I think imma take quite a long break cause its been very stressful lately and I don't really enjoy writing this as much as I did so I might come back but I haven't decided yet. If you want to unfollow or anything I completely understand also you can look in my library for more draco fanfics if you need them :))