chapter 12

Just as Fleur (one of the Beauxbaxton girls) enters a piece of parchment paper into the goblet everyone's just about to leave, that is until the Weasley twins stroll in looking rather pleased with themselves. "What are they up to?" you think to yourself.
"Behold" one of them says, "Cooked it up just this morning" the other boasts. They seem to be holding a vile filled with what appears to be and ageing potion each.

They prance over to the Goblet until a familiar mudblood grabs their attention, "It's not going to work" Hermione almost sings. That doesn't seem to deflate their confidence though, they sit there debating why it would and wouldn't work for a minute until the twins bounce to their feet.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

"Bottoms up." They say in sync with one another.

They guzzle down the glowing liquid and pause for a moment before both jumping in the age line circle, everyone's silent before noticing nothing has happened, so they place their names into the Goblet, everyone's cheering as the twins high five until the flames shoot the two off into the air sending them flying into the crowd. They sit up, white hair and a white beard on each of their faces. Before you know it they've dived on top of one another, wrestling and everyone chanting "Fight!".

You notice a pair of pale hands pulling you away from all this nonsense and taking you out into the corridors. Their breath sending shivers down your neck, you definitely remember being in this situation before.

"Finally got you alone" Draco says softly

"meet me in the common room tonight." he whispers

"But tonight Dumbledore's announcing who takes part in the tournament" you say only because you want to see if Cedric makes it, I mean he is your best friend.

Draco turns you to face him and pulls you in by your waist

"exactly, the common room will be empty." he says
with a smirk on his face.

You pull back slightly "I want to be there for Cedric and see if he gets in."

At this Draco rolls his eyes and moves backwards, "You mean your little HufflePuff boyfriend" he scoffs.

"Is that jealousy i'm hearing?" you tease him.

He spins you around and pins you up against the wall by your shoulders, at this point your faces both only inches apart from each other, you feel his grey eyes piercing into your y/e/c ones.

His voice lowers "I'll see you in the common room at 6  Y/l/n."

And at that he turns around and walks away releasing you from his grip, you stand there trying to calm down after being all flustered.

꧁꧂

Once again you have potions, only one more lesson after this until Dumbledore announces who takes part, that's all that's been on your mind for the day, you get lost in thought thinking about the tournament until you walk into a familiar face and almost topple over on them.

"I am so sorry ma'am" the voice says.

You look up to see none other than Krum, the champion from Durmstrang everyone's talking about, the one all the girls obsess and fantasise about even some of the boys have been obsessing over him, the "amazing" Viktor Krum. You're not a very social person, you've always found the company of yourself was enough, although you have a few friends it doesn't mean your like Pugface going around befriending half the Slytherins but that doesn't mean you can't socialise.