Chapter 11

Raven.

I'm note sure if I could ever understand her.

One time she acts in one way, and the moment later she might acts differently.

She's not someone easy to describe, I'll tell you.

And our first meeting, well, wasn't the best one we could have. Or the one we hoped for.

When she landed in front of Kat and I she was furious. Almost like we just made something horrible.

Kat:"It's you!"

Me:"Wait, is she-"

Her body glew similar to Kat's when she uses her powers, but unlike her she was azure.

I was expecting she would have flew, insted he aimed her arm toward us and we were both sent back.

I got pushed away, but I used my chains to stop, while Kat crashed against a column.

Me:"Kat!"

Raven was about to do something else, but I unleashed my chains at her to stop her.

She tried to escape flying away, so I dashed to her and grabbed her wrist.

Me:"Usually I'm not kind to those who attack my friends, but what about you tell your side of the story?"

Meanwhile, Kat was slowly standing up. The crow and Dusty were staring each other dangerously.

I let her wrist go and she kept staring at us mad.

Raven:"Who put you up of this? Was it Bolsey? Well, you're not gonna get away with that!"

Me:"Who?"

However someone else interfered, and as much as I still wanted to punch him, in that moment I was glad he stepped in.

Gade:"Wait."

Raven:"Who the-"

Gade:"Now now, youngsters, can't you get along? If not for your sake, then how about for mine?"

She tried to attack him, but I stopped her trying to kick her, though she dodged it and stared at me.

Gade:"My, it's like talking to a wall."

She turned to Gade.

Raven:"Who are these two and why are they messing things up? Are you helping them? You'd better not be, or I'm going to take you down, too!"

Gade:"Raven, I believe there's been a misunderstanding. You're not seeing the big picture here..."

However, I noticed something. After finally stood up, Kat started to ran away.

Me:"Kat!"

I pointed to Gade.

Me:"You'll have to give a lot of answers!"

Than to Raven.

Me:"And you'd better calm down next time we meet!"

And then I started chasing Kat.

It wasn't hard to understand why she ran in the first place.

From my side, I got used to critical moments where someone might kill you easily if you made a small mistake.

But Kat was different. The only enemies she's facing are the Nevi, which aren't so tough in the end.

But Raven...she was like her. A girl with a pet and gravity powers.

And she revealed to be stronger than her.

She was feeling confused, overwhelmed...lost.

Something I could relate with, since I already had a similar experience.