11

My weakness was chocolate, but now it's you.

Saturday

Stiles's POV:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and a heartbeat under my ear. I opened my eyes to see that my head was laying on Scott's chest and his arm was around me. Thankfully he was still asleep.

I carefully got up, as to not wake him, and went downstairs to find Melissa making breakfast.

"Good morning, Stiles," she said cheerfully.

"Morning, Melissa. That smells amazing."

"Well, thank you. I actually stopped to get a bite to eat before I came home, so this is all for you and Scott. I thought I'd be nice and cook you guys something. Then I'm going to bed. Is Scott still asleep?"

I nodded. "Yeah. And thank you for breakfast. That's really sweet."

"Oh, don't mention it, Stiles. You know, Scott said something yesterday."

"What's that?" I asked, a little worried.

"Don't be mad at him, but he told me that you came out to him. I justed wanted to say that I don't have any problem with it and I still consider you like my son."

I smiled. "Thank you. Really. It means a lot to me that you think that."

She returned my smile.

We heard a grunting and looked over at the stairs to see Scott making his way over. He was still rubbing the sleep out of his eye.

"Morning," he mumbled, pressing a kiss to Melissa's cheek. "You didn't have to make breakfast, Mom."

"I know I didn't have to. I wanted to. This is all for you boys by the way."

She turns the stove off and pulls the food on separate plates. "Alright. I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted after a long shift. Try not to make too much notice. I love you both."

"Sleep well," I told her, as I reached for some food.

"How long have you been up?" Scott asked.

"Only a couple of minutes longer than you."

"Oh. What are we doing today? Other than watching Star Wars of course."

"I dunno. Maybe video games. It's been a while since we've played."

--

We decided to play first and watch later. As we played Call of Duty on the couch, I pretended to accidentally knock out our knees together. Doing this apparently caused Scott to get distracted, because he fumbled and went the wrong way, meaning I was able to kill his character.

He mock-glared at me, but I could see that he was trying not to smile "That's not fair! You distracted me."

"A win's a win!" I laughed.

He gently threw his controller to the floor and jammed his fingers into my side, tickling me. I fell back against the couch, shrieking with laughter.

"Stop! Stop!"

He paused in his revenge as he hovered over me. He was smiling wide and was as out of breath as I was.

I remembered what Lydia had said and glanced down at his mouth. He must have noticed, because his tongue darted out and wetted his lips. I looked back up at his eyes with a slight blush as I had this overwhelming desire to kiss him.

The blush got deeper as Scott looked down at my lips.

--

Scott's POV: