6

I never want to stop making memories with you.

Stiles's POV

The following Monday, I walked into school the next day to see Scott standing alone at his locker. I walked over to him.

"Hey, Scott."

He smiled at me as he closed his locker. "Hey, Stiles. How was your weekend? I didn't get a chance to see you."

That's probably because you spent the whole weekend with your little girlfriend. "You were busy. It happens. My weekend was great. How was yours?"

"Mine was great, too." We started walking towards our first period together. "Hey, I know I already said this, but I had a lot of fun on Friday."

"Me too," I replied honestly.

"I know we don't hang out as much as we used to, and I'm really sorry. Ever since I got bitten, I've just been so busy all the time."

Yeah, with everything but me. "Like I said, it just happens."

"I don't want it to. I miss hanging out with you, Stiles."

"Then why don't you?" I asked bluntly. "Hang out with me more, I mean."

Scott seemed unfazed by the question. He shrugged. "I guess I just got so used to you always being there that I subconsciously pushed you away. I don't know if that makes sense."

"Only half of the things you say make sense, Scott," I said with a laugh.

Scott laughed too. "What I mean is, I guess I just took it for granted that you're always there, that I put everything else before you. I didn't mean to, and I'm really sorry."

Finally, he acknowledged it!! "It's okay, but maybe we can start hanging out more again."

Scott smiled. "I'd like that."

●●●●●

Kira's POV

I was walking to lunch when Lydia caught up to me.

"Hey, Kira," she greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, Lydia. You look happy."

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something this weekend. You, me, Allison, and Malia."

"A girl's weekend? That sounds fun."

Lydia smiled brighter. "Great! We'll ask Malia at lunch."

When we got to the cafeteria, everyone else was already there. Scott was sitting at the corner with Stiles next to him, and Malia next to Stiles. Allison, Isaac, and Liam's group were sitting farther down the table. Lydia and I sat across from Scott.

Scott and I smiled at each other as Lydia talked to Malia.

"What do you say about about a girl's weekend with the four of us?"

"Is Allison coming?" Malia asked, glancing at the girl in question, who sat a few feet away.

Lydia nodded. "Hopefully. I haven't asked yet."

"Sure, I'll come."

They then asked Allison if she wanted to join, she happily said yes.

I watched as Scott and Stiles whispered about something, their heads close together. Stiles was quietly laughing.

Malia nudged Stiles, who looked back at her. I heard him ask 'what?'.

I was about to talk to Scott, but Mason got my attention.

●●●●●

Stiles's POV

Scott and I were quietly talking about a movie we had seen recently, when Malia nudged me. I looked over at her.

"Lydia's planning a girl's weekend, so Scott will probably be free. You should hang out with him. Just the two of you."

I nodded. "Leave it to Lydia to give me an opening. I'll ask him." I looked back over at Scott. "Apparently the girls are doing something together this weekend. If you don't have any plans, maybe we could hang out."

"That sounds great. What do you want to do?"

I grinned. "Well, we still have more Star Wars movies to watch."

●●●●●

Tuesday

The first thing I had done when I woke up that morning was text Scott. It was just a simple good morning, but he replied back immediately, with a smiley face at the end. I knew it was stupid, but it made me happy as I got ready that morning.

I should've known that it wouldn't last. As I walked into the school, I saw Theo in a fight with some lacrosse player that I couldn't bother to remember the name of. Scott, Liam, and Isaac were attempting to separate them. I walked over to Malia and Kira, who were watching from the sidelines.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"Some jerk started talking crap about Liam, and Theo got pissed," Malia replied. "He told the kid to back off, but then he threw a punch. Theo fought back."

Leave it to Theo to roll his eyes at everyone and not care if they're bleeding, but fight to the death to protect Liam's honor.

I watched as Theo and the other kid finally separated. The kid had a bruise around his eye and a couple of light scratches. He ran off with his friends.

Theo had a bloody nose that I could tell was already healing. Liam grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

●●●●●
(I'm going to sprinkle in a little Thiam)

Liam's POV

I dragged Theo by the arm to the nearest restroom and locked the door. I made Theo lean against the sink as I grabbed a paper towel. I ran it under the water and started wiping up the blood from Theo's face.

"You didn't have to do that," I whispered as I worked.

"I wasn't just going to let him get away with talking bad about you."

"You could've gotten in trouble. You're lucky no teachers saw you."

"I'm not worried about getting in trouble," Theo said.

"Maybe not, but I think you should be worried about miraculously healing in front of people."

"No one saw my nose heal."

"This time," I pointed out.

I finished wiping up the blood and threw away the paper towel. I placed my hand gently on Theo's cheek.

"Thank you for defending me, but it's not necessary."

Theo placed his hand over mine. "I know, but what kind of boyfriend am I if I don't defend you?"

He smiled at me, I couldn't help but return it. I kissed him softly.

I hope you enjoyed the Thiam scene. Admittedly, Isaac, Allison, and Liam's group will not appear a whole lot. Mostly just in passing. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, and Malia will be the main characters.

I apologize about the constant POV changes. I didn't realize until now how confusing it might get. Unfortunately, I'm too far in to back out now. All I can say is try to pay attention to who's POV it is when I first announce it. And if you can't remember, you can always scroll back up to find where I announce the POV.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the long wait. I'm sick with something, not sure what. I got tested for COVID, but it came back negative. So I don't know for sure what I have. I also have an ear infection. So updates will continue to be slow until I finally feel better.