If Wishes Could Heal

••••

Mew and Gulf have been together for over 5 years. There relationship is keep on growing and growing.

"Babe your spacing out." Mew said to Gulf, they are on their room watching a movieas usual.

"I'm not, i-it's just like I'm so stressed of my work." The latter smiledㅡa fake one.

Mew knows that his lover is just faking it, so he scoot over Gulf and leaned closer.

"Well I did said to you that just quit on your job and take care of me." Gulf shrugged off on what Mew said.

"You know that I will quit soon. I just need to finish my contract alright?" Mew knows that Gulf loves his job so much.

"Okay, but always tell if you need something huh? I'm always here for you." Gulf nooded on what Mew said. They keep on watching the movie.

Gulf was whinning when the movie ends, because it's a tragic one.

"Mew why did your sister recommended it to us, it's so annoying. The woman died." Gulf is trying to keep up his phase because any moment he will really cry.

"Tua-eng it's just a movie, we all know it's not re-" But before Mew can finish his sentence Gulf cutted him off.

"Mew, I know some movies aren't real but they are giving us some lessons, but that movie was so dramatic. I just want to cry and cry." Mew smiled, his lover is back on being childish again.

"Hey hey, even it's a sad ending atleast they've meet each other. Both of them didn't expected it. That Lady and the Manㅡ wait up what is there name again?" Gulf chuckled while he is drying his tears. His lover was the one who's not paying attention on the movie, because he forgetted the names of the characters.

"It's Nalim and Zach."

"Yes, Nalim don't even know that she will have a cancer and Zach didn't know that his lover will just die in anymoment." Mew said while playing with Gulf's fingers.

"Well, let me ask you..." Mew looked at Gulf.

"What?"

"What life lesson did you learn on the movie?" Mew analyze Gulf's face and he can see that his Tua-eng is so serious.

"Well, some things that we never thought will end up like we never expected, also on what happen to Nalim and Zach. Maybe they are together that time but they are not forever for a lifetime. They said we meet people in our lives who we thought would be our forever but we realize that they are not meant for us. There most be a good reason why they end up like that." Gulf quickly hugged Mew.

"Awwww, I wish you were my teacher. You literally know everything. Can you give me some of your knowledge." Mew smirked. He stop playing over Gulf's fingers.

"Do you know where I am most good of?" Gulf broked their hug.

"I don't know." Gulf said and stand up. He quickly go to their room while chuckling.

••••

Gulf is sitting near the window, watching the water droplets. It's raining, while him he is crying. Mew have a important meeting on his company. He is all alone on their house.

He just came back from the hospital. Mew told him to see a doctor because he always feel dizzy and his head hurts sometimes. He quickly agreed to Mew.

And here he is being emotional because of what the doctor said, his suspicions are really right.

He don't want to tell it to Mew that he have a brain tumor, he don't want his lover to know about it. He will not tell it to Mew. What if one day he will die? So it's better that he will end this.