Closer to me

-----------

Mew and Gulf have been dating for over 3 Years, they are both having a wonderful relationship but right now, some things are getting complicated on them. They don't have time on each other because of their hectic schedule and they even fighting about the topic that Mew wants to tell the public about their relationship but Gulf is still thinking on what the people will gonna react if they announced on the public that they are together.

"Phi'Mew, f'cking answer your phone." Gulf angrily uttered and gripped his phone in annoyance.

He just want to reconcile and tell Mew that he is sorry but the latter is not accepting his calls, instead he can only hear a unattended sound.

The younger slumped his body on the bed. He texted Mew that he is on their condominium but minutes have passed but the older didn't replied.

"Is he doing fine? We didn't talked for a while. I just miss him right now. What can you do Gulf? He is angry on you." Gulf whispered on his self.

Gulf feels that if Mew disappeared for a minute it's an hour for him and if Mew disappeared for an hour then it's a days for him. He just want the older man's presence around him.

Gulf opened his phone again and searched their favorite song on the Spotify. I love you 3000 is playing in the room. Gulf is just staring on the ceiling, waiting that sleepiness well succumbed him but nothing happened. His mind is full of Mew, Mew, Mew.

"Why is he not picking up his phone? Did something bad happened to him? Boo, what Am I gonna do to you?" Gulf frustratingly grabbed his hair.

Gulf texted Mew's Manager which is P'Boss.
He just asked where Mew is but P'Boss said that the latter is having a shoot right now and he will be busy until tomorrow.

"Okay fine then, I cannot do anything--- but wait for him until tomorrow." Gulf acknowledged his self to calm down but his mind is full of thoughts that "Does Mew miss me too?"

"Call me if you finish your shoot." He typed and clicked the send button.

The latter get up and made his way on their condo's balcony. Many cars are passing by, stars are twinkling and their favorite song that is playing gave him a sad vibes more.

Gulfie can't help but to cry. His tears are prickling over his eyes. He just want his Mewie, he wants to ask a forgiveness on his Mewie, he just want some lovies on his Mewie.

Gulf is seating on the chair and his arms are crossing. He is too lazy to find some sweater and wear it so he just choosed to stay still and enjoy the view even he badly want to cry more.

He is drying some of his tears when he feel that someone just putted a sweater around his cold body. His mouth gaped when he faced the person who gave him a sweater. It was Mew.

"P'Boss said that you have your shoot until tomorrow, why are you here?" Gulf stood up sulking. I thought you will apologize on him Kanawut? Gulf talked to his mind.

"Are you sulking? Don't sulk, I just saw that you called me hundred times and texted me hundred times too, so I kinda feel bad and I want to say sorry because I don't even have---" Gulf cutted Mew off and leaned closer to his lover.

"Angry. I'm.....I'm angry, you didn't even call me back." Gulf clasps both of his hand.

"I just want us to reconcile, I should be the one to say sorry and you should've call me earlier." Gulf added and hugged Mew back that made the latter hugged him back too.

"I'm so sorry, I just cannot open my phone that time. Don't sulk na~" Mew said in a faltered way.

"I miss you like crazy, do you even miss me?" Gulf pouted and faced Mew.

"Of course Bii, I did missed you a lot, and sorry because I'm always bringing up the topic that we should announce to the public that we are in a relationship."The older implied and hugged Gulf, he leaned his head  closer to the youngers neck and pampered it with some kisses.

"I've missed you so much, if for you it's so petty that I did get mad because you're not answering your phone then I cannot do anything, I'm just so worried to you because you're not answering my calls." Gulf stated and hugged Mew closer to his embrace.

Even if they are fighting over some things like that they still want to reconcile on each other. They don't want pride to eat them up. Mew and Gulf treasures their relationship so much.

"And about on announcing our relationship in public, are you really sure about it? We don't even know what will the public react on it. What if they will not accept it?" Gulf fiddled his fingers and sighed.

"Don't worry too much, it's on us. This is our choice Bii. If they will react violently and if they didn't accepted it then that's their problem." Mew exclaimed and looked at Gulf.

"Aw, I could never disagree on you Boo." Gulf giggled and Mew told him to sit on his lap.

Mew stared on his lover like he wants to eat his whole being."You know what Boo, when you look at me like that, it makes me want to give you my heart."

They both chuckled." It's been days without seeing your lovely face Tua-eng." Mew caressed Gulfies cheeks.

"So many endearments Tee-rak, so many." Gulf blurted out and swing his arms on Mew.

"There's nothing wrong on it." Mew mumbled and just shrugged.

The older pulled the other latter close to him." We've been busy lately, wanna get some lovies." Mew whispered on Gulf's right ear.

"I do want your lovies. But not right now, we can't." Gulf bited his lower lip.

Mew strangely look at him. "Why?"

"You will spank me again." Gulf stood up and dashed his way on their room.

"I forgot about it, thankyou for reminding me." Mew smirked and followed his lover.

------------