Convenience Store

Gulf's Pov

I just finished my research on C-Tech when my stomach growled. loudly.

"I did eat my dinner why am I hungry?" I looked at my watch.

Really? It's 3 AM in the morning and I'm still awake. Gosh!

I walked out on my room, trying not to make any noise because I'm afraid that my two cats who are Ju and Hazard will wake up. They are so noisy but I don't mind though it's just like they 'meowed' a lot, like a lot.

I made my way on the fridge but I was welcomed by a  cup of yogurt but it's empty actually. I forgot that I didn't buy any groceries since I started worked on my research.

'Alright, I will just go downstairs. The convenience store is open 24 hours and I will buy a lot of food.' I uttered to myself.

----

The convenience store is just near on my Apartment's Building. It's just beside of the building and it is so convenient and the fact that I hate to walk for minutes.

I pushed the door and I got starved more when I saw my favorite cereal.

Sadly it's now the last box. Can't help but to drool. I made my way towards it but was surprised when a man beside me took it and looking at me playfully.

"I caught it first." I began but he just gave me a silly smile.

"No I did kiddo." He responded.

Is he for real? Even if I will ask the staffs here they will say that I grabbed it first. How would they know about it? Dummy Gulf.

"There can be only one who can get this cereal so give me an explanation why should you be the one who can have this cereal?" I raised my eyebrows on him.

He chuckled."You first then."

"Well, I'm starving and this cereal is my favorite." I looked up on him.

"My nephew's liked this cereal so much, this is what they eat for breakfast."

I grumpily looked at him."Aren't you using your nephew's just to have the cereal." I pouted and crossed my arms in annoyance.

"Come on. Why would I do that?" His eyebrows furrowed.

A seconds of silent and I asked his name.

"What is your name first?"

"I'm Mew."

His name is actually sounds so cute to me."My name is Gulf."

"What now?" Mew showed the box of cereal on me.

"Let's do an arm wrestle, the one who will win get the box of the cereal." I nudged a smile on him and he gave me a nood. What a tough man!

----

"Mew just give up already." I tiredly uttered on the man infront of me. I'm using both of my hands because he is so strong and I want him to lose.