Is it Chromisthesia or Schizophrenia?

A person who sees music how amazing it is right?

That's why music made Gulf inspired everyday because when he first saw it, he did feel that someone was embracing him on his dark world.

He lost his self when he found out that it's abnormal to see such thing.

Gulf only have his self. He was young back then, 16 years old, when his parents passed away, before that, they were fighting a lot and that day when they need to go on the other country for a business trip but it turns out that they wouldn't get back to embrace there son anymore because the plane they were into in crashed.

The company's Gulf's parent have, did go into bankruptcy, many shareholders pulled out when they heard the news about the death of Gulf's Parents, the young man was miserable to accept the fact, a sixteen year old boy, making his self drunk on a Bar and don't give a thing on what's happening on him. Faked his identity so that people wouldn't look at him strange because the news circulated and they we're also talking about that his parents didn't reveal him for his safety or for being an abnormal.

But days pass when music made him realized what's the main reason for him to live.

He was walking under the dark moonlight, all he can hear was the silence of nature. The breeze gives him chills down to his spine. When his eyes saw something, it's the music. He heard someone was singing, so close that it made him want to hear that voice more. It's so hypnotizing, the music was so beautiful.

He was approaching towards that person who was singing but it stopped. He doesn't see it anymore. Something like, dark eat him up again.

He frustratedly cursed on his self but that made him wake up that music can bring back his old self again.

And now he was still longing on that person, the voice, those things that his eye saw.

Now music was one of his passion to start a new life, a new beginning for Gulf.

It's 5AM, when Gulf woke up because he needs to get ready for the event he was in. He will sing for the first time infront of many people. He actually sings how many times but this day is so different for him, it's a competition wherein he wanted to enter since he discovered that he likes music.

He was humming a song while packing and getting ready it made him chuckle for seeing music but something's missing, that feeling when he first heard and saw what music is.

Gulf shrugged and just do his thing. Maybe it's the first and would be the last one to encounter such thing like that, he thought.

He arrived on the event and the staff rushed out to help him. His popularity was increasing day by day and it would be on the highest level if he will participate on this show but for him it's just  a dream that needs to be come true, it's not about the popularity at all it's the happiness for Gulf.

Gulf changed his clothes and he was in the dressing room to retouch when he heard that the host was introducing the judges.

The staff called him out to go now on the backstage so he will see the guest and he nooded in agreement.

He rushed out and a smile escaped from him when the host was cheering the judge, it's a man.

The host wants the man to sing for them just for fun. The audience was so loud that he cannot even hear what's the man's name is.

Gulf barely even saw the face because he was too far to see it.

He was about to go back when the man sing a familiar song, he remembered that day. He hummed softly on it. Wishes, that's the title of the song, it would be the song that he will gonna sing too, he hummed along on it.