Only Mine

This was actually my first MG ONESHOT that i've made. So i'mma reveal it hihihoho.

----

Only Mine

Mew and Gulf had a shoot for their Fan Meeting here in Manila.

Mew was wearing a casual shirt. Gulf was wearing a hoodie and jeans. Their outfit was matching.

They arrived at the meeting place. They are stealing each other glance.

Gulf remember that day, where Mew confessed his love on him.

He doesn't know how to react. Considering that there are so many things happening between them.

Their relationship is unclear. Because he thougt in the end they will just get hurt.

He is trying to get rid all of his feelings for  Mew by avoiding him. But seeing Mew again makes his feelings back as before.

Also for Mew, his love for Gulf is still the same. Nothing changed, but he wants to step aside to give Gulf a time to think.

Gulf smiled on him, which made Mew smiled back.

They began to do what the director said to them. They are in the middle of the bridge. Their fingers interwined. You can feel the tension between the two of them.

In the next shoot, the two needs to go in the side of the River. Mew was laying in a bermuda grass while his head is in Gulf's lap. Gulf is also leaning against a tree.

Mew felt like his blood will gonna burst up, because his head is resting over Gulf's lap.

While Gulf is just smilling over the camera. He is trying to be comfortable so that the shoot will be finished soon.

The director told them that they should act natural as they could, after that Gulf cupped Mew's cheeks, and by Gulf's surprised Mew did the same.

"CUT!" The director shouted.

••••

"Mew.." Mew's manager called him.

"Nami is here." He told Mew.

Nami is his Ex-Girlfriend, they knew each other for so long because they once partnered up in a series.

The woman is carefully took out her sunglasses. The dress that she is wearing is perfectlty fitted on her body.

Mew don't know how to react. I mean they broked up long time ago, and then the woman will show up again.

"Calm down M-mew...I came here to talk." She said stuttering, avoiding Mew's death glare.

"Fine." Mew said, he excuse his self and dragged Nami far from the shooting place.

"I'm really sorry," Nami started the talk.

"It's alright, I'm just hoping that we will not cross each other's path." Mew replied coldly.

Nami step forward, in which Mew step back.

"Well, can we still be friends?" Nami begged.

Mew just looked at her. "Just stay away from me."

"You liked Gulf, right?" Nami said.

"No. I loved him." Mew replied.

"But he is not good for you. Let's just fix our relationship." Nami shouted making the people looked over them. "Are you crazy?" Mew whispered.

"B-but-"

Mew cutted her. "Just stop this nonsense Nami, just f*ck off."

••••