A Trace Towards You

"KANAWUT! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" Gulf's bestfriend which is Jhean shouted over the phone.

"I'm on the way now. Don't stress out, Jhean." Gulf asserted her. He really know how impatient Jhean is.

"I'm not stressing out hooman." Jhean shouted a little.

"Mmmkay." Gulf shortly replied and he heard Jhean sighed on the other line. What's with her?

"Gosh, I guess you did bring your whole house with you. You told me five times that you are on your way now, and as of nowㅡ you are still not here." Gulf nudged a smile on what his bestfriend said.

"Well, I'm really on my way now," The man pulled out his key on his jean's pocket.

"I know, so beㅡ"

"On the Parking Lot." Gulf added and he can assure that Jhean is really mad on him.

"You're really worse than I thought. Take care or you might bump on someone again and hurt your cheeks because on how hard that person's body is. Jhean bluntly said.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Just send me the GPS now." Jhean let it slide and they both bid goodbye's on each other.

Gulf's phone vibrated and he looked on it only to see that Jhean send the GPS location on him.

"What kind of party is this Jhean?" The latter said to himself.

--------------

Gulf tried to find a lot wherein he can park his car. Gulf turned his gaze on the surroundings but he didn't see Jhean. He is confused because his bestfriend told him that she is seating on the bench but he saw a man on the standing and waving his hand on him.

The park is not that crowded and it's about lunch time that's why. He tried to call Jhean and he is glad that the latter answered it.

"Jhean, I thought this is a party? Where are the others?" The man questioned his bestfriend.

"Did I said that it's a party? It's a meet up thingy, wherein I did hooked up you with someone." Jhean exclaimed.

"You're so silly. Who is this man?"

"Uh? It's Suppasit. Ever heard of his name before?" Jhean said while Gulf is walking towards the man.

The man's face is so blurry because they are too far on each other. Gulf's forehead creased.

"Jhean, the name is not familiar," Gulf responded on his bestfriend.

"But if we will talk about his face I can assure you that I know him." Gulf added.

"What? But he is my cousin, and this is your first meet up with him." Jhean is so confused on Gulf.

"No, this is not just the first time because we always meet on the past. " Gulf uttered.

"Kanawut, what we're you talking about?" Jhean can't help to ask her bestfriend.

"He was the one whom I bumped before." Gulf stopped walking and smacked his palm against his forehead.

--------------

"Yup, so stop panicking now." Gulf snapped out on Jhean.

Both of them will gonna go on an annual party that Gulf's parent held but they stopped by on the Public Toilet that they saw because Gulf can't take it anymore and the mother of nature is calling him now.

"I have more coffee here Kanawut." Jhean shouted jokingly when he saw how Gulf runned faster on the Restroom.

"ARGHHHㅡ that woman. If I didn't accepted Jhean challenge to drink so many coffee from Starbucks I think my stomach will not gonna react like this. Atleast, I did win." Gulf blurted out while staring on his reflection over the mirror.

He fixed his shirt and hair. The latter get out on the restroom and made his way on the parking lot.

Gulf is walking and doing something on his phone when he bumped hardly on someone.

He turned his gaze on that person he bumped on and shock was written on Gulf's face. Mew? How come this man was here? No way!!

"GULF! WAIT UP!" The man shouted on him but Gulf dashed out and quickly go inside of the car.

Jhean can't understand why his bestftiend reacted like that so she asked Gulf.

"What's with you?"

"J-Jhean, I'm not going anymore." Gulf is still freezing and he is staring on the car's window with wide eyes.

"Gulf you should tell me why?" Jhean is still indulging Gulf to speak up and the latter is just shaking his head in disagreement.

"KANAWUT! Relax and tell me what happened." Jhean let out a assuring smile on Gulf and stroked the latter's back.

"I-" Gulf couldn't process what he will gonna say.

"Come on, tell me. It's alright." Jhean knows how sensitive his bestfriend is. There are many times Jhean saw his bestfriend breakdown.

"I saw him." Gulf looked down on his lap.

"Who?" Jhean is so confused.

"M-my ex." The man couldn't surpass his tears anymore and that made Jhean hugged his bestfriend.

Jhean knows who are Gulf's exes but the one where Gulf referring too isn't. Jhean don't want to ask Gulf what his name or any information about the man because he knows that Gulf's ex caused him a big trauma.

"Gulf, take a deep breath. Don't think too much, your cheeks is red. Let's put some medicine on it." Jhean changed the subject and opened the medicine kit beside her.

Gulf is just staring on the window and kept on thinking about the manㅡ named Mew Suppasit.

--------------------

"Gulf, still there?" The latter ended the call and walked backward.

Suppasit stood up and dashed infornt of Gulf. "Gulf, let's talk."

"We will not talk anymore. Let go of me." Gulf cannot look properly on Mew because he hate the man.

"Gulf, my baby." Gulf raised his right hand and slapped Mew.

"That day when you attempted to kill yourself and did bring a big trauma on me I said that that I will not accept you anymore. So stop acting that we are in good terms and we will never be back like before." Gulf eyes is ranging of madness.

"Gulf, don't do this on me." Mew tried to hold his hand but Gulf pushed him harshly.

"There are so many things went wrong on my life and they are keep on coming. Please, don't add up on it." Gulf uttered and tears trickled on his eyes.

"I just want to do anything that will keep you safe." Mew said and Gulf laughed a little.

"You didn't trust me afterall." Gulf raised his eyebrows. Mew forcefully held Gulf's arm.

"Letㅡgo." Mew tightened his grip on Gulf and he can see how the latter was hurted on it.

"I-I'm so sorry." Mew let go Gulf and backward a little on the latter.

"You have no idea how far I went to save you." Mew added and steal and glanced on him

"No matter how much you will trace me with your love Mew, I will never go back with you again." Gulf fakely smiled looked away.

"Gulf, just hear me out and it will change those conclusions that you know right away." Mew assured Gulf and the latter just nooded.

"Just this once."

------------------------

PART 2? HAHAHAHAH nahhh. Sad ending padin naman, chr.