Hoodie

🔞

Gulf and Mew are living in a apartment together, and that's when they all focused about their relationship and cleared it in public. Mew and Gulf's career is still on top but Gulf was just annoyed this past few days on his lover.

Mew is not paying attention on him and that made the younger piss off more because Gulf did told his manager to have a rest for about a week but Mew is just really so into on his work.

Today, Gulf is currently watching a Netflix Movie while laying on their bed. It's already past midnight and he is still waiting for Mew. He texted and tried to call Mew earlier but his lover is unreachable.

Gulf heared a knock on the door. He knew that it's Mew. Gulf quickly stood up and made his way on the door. He opened it and he was welcomed by a handsome but tired face of Mew.

"Your late, I told you that you should rest for a day right? Look at yourself." Gulf helped Mew on putting off his coat and give him a other cloth to wear. Gulf didn't even notice that Mew is staring at him hungrily.

"Didn't thought that you look good on MY hoodie." Mew uttered and traced Gulf's expose skin on his neck.

"What's with you? You always seeing me everyday wearing nothing." Gulf bluntly said and go back on his position earlier and teared some pack of chips to eat.

Mew can see that his Gulfie is still sulking on him. He let out a deep breath and walked on Gulf's side. The younger looked at him and turned back his gaze on the TV.

"Baby, stop being sulky now." He said and give some soft kisses on Gulf's nape.

"I thought you will sleep there on your office. I even want to send some of your clothes there so you will not be bother to go home anymore." Gulf sarcastically said. He didn't spare some any glances on Mew.

"Baby, look at me." Mew whisperly said on his ear that made him shivered.

But Gulf just being GULF, didn't look at him and eyes is still on screen. Mew sighed and scotted infront of Gulf and the latter faced him.

"Mew, I'm sti-"

Gulf didn't finish his words when Mew squished his exposed butt. He is just wearing a oversized hoodie with no underwear on and because it's Mew's cloth and we all know how big Mew's body is. So, Gulf's hand was covered by the silk that turned into sweater paws.

Mew hummed. "Did you wear my hoodie and exposing your butt just to seduce me?" The older touched the latter's skin in a languorous way.

Mew turned his gaze on Gulf's innocent eyes."You really did a good job, because I was seduced."

"Mew, just shut up. I'm not seducing you. The room is too hot and I thought that you will go home tomorrow so I freely did the things that I want. Stop with those conclusions." Gulf crossed his arms and tried to loose Mew's grip on his waist.

"ARGHH! Let me out." Gulf whined and pouted.

"If you will give me a kiss, I will set you-"

Gulf quickly pecked Mew's lips and that made him shut up. "Now, let me out."

Mew shooked his head on disagreement."It's just a peck, too boring." The man uttered and Gulf sassily rolled his eyes.

"So you want some lovies?"And those words ring the bell on Mew.

"Will you?"

"No," Gulf let out on Mew's grip.

He turned around and placed his arms on Mew's shoulder. He scooted a little and whisper something on Mew. "You will be the one who will get punish."

He faced Mew and pushed the man on the bed. Gulf raised the handcuff that he just took on the bedside. "You used this thing on me, let me also use this on you. Just a vice versa thingy." Gulf locked the handcuff on Mew's hand.

"You really want me to do this?" Gulf asked him while he is grinding his ass on Mew's bulge.

Mew smirked."I will get some lovies, so why not?" The latter just let him be, he wants to see how Gulf will work things out.

Gulf raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes on Mew. "Aw, too bad. I am the only one who will get some lovies." He touched Mew's member.

"What?!" Mew left dumbfounded when Gulf made his way on the drawer to find some lube.

"What do you think your doing Gulf Kanawut." Mew eyed the younger.

Gulf made his way infront of him."I will pleasure myself Daddy."

"Gulf Kanawut, you will not. Take off this handcuff on me. Untie me." Mew pleaded. He was lost earlier on Gulf's alluring appearance and he didn't even thought to stop the younger on putting the handcuff on his hands.

"I will Daddy, after this." Gulf putted a light amount of lube on his fingers. He hissed a little on the touch but he easily got his lubbed fingers on his hole.

"Gulf! Put it out." Mew's voice is full of rage.

"Ahhhh...D-daddy" Gulf moaned and started to pump those two fingers inside of him.

"Baby, please. I'm telling you to put it out. I can give you a pleasure more than that." Mew's member is already hard and seeing Gulf on that state made him to strangle the younger and give him some kisses all over but he is tied up and he can only watch the latter.

Gulf was f'cking his self rapidly with his fingers, eyes was closed and mouth is slightly gaped. "I b-badly want your cock but this is y-your pu--- punishment."

"Baby, let me go now. Let me pleasure you. Just imagine me f'cking you, wouldn't it be nice?" Mew uttered, he just want Gulf to stop this because he can't surprass it anymore.

Gulf look at him with a desire."You will give me more." Gulf showed him the key.

"Yes, yes. Daddy will give you more." Gulf pulled his fingers out of his hole and started walking on Mew.

Mew was really on the edge on the sight of Gulf. "Faster Baby."

Mew just want Gulf's body on his mercy and the younger know it.

Gulf unlocked the handcuff and yelped in surprise when Mew pinned him down.

"My mind is full of thoughts on about choking, mandhandling, and anything about dominating you. So, let me devoure you Baby." Mew smirked and carried Gulf towards their bed.

"You didn't cum earlier. So, I will not give you a hard time. You will cum but we will not stop until I said so." Before Gulfie could react, Mew spanked his ass lightly and that made hin bend more.

Mew leaned on his neck."Let me pound on you with no mercy until your body get messy and your mind get foggy." The older whispered on his ears and licked it.

And those words was a click on Gulf. He caressed Mew's neck and smacked his lips on Mew's. "Just do whatever you want, Love. Fill me with your cum, until we heard the birds chirping in the morning."

--------------

(A/N: SHE is lazy. That SHE was me. <3)