Aren't the same

"Love, welcome back." Gulf leaned forward on the man infront of him.

"I did really missed you. How's the flight? How's hongkong?" He added.

"Good never be the same without you. I know that you would miss me. It was two weeks, me, staying in Hong Kong for a business proposal, just what will happen if I did stay there for about a month." Mew let out a chuckle when he saw how Gulf's face grimace with 'so done look'.

"Come on, don't be serious." The latter shaked him.

"Ah, ah, I wouldn't." The man even kissed his forehead.

----
They we're on the way on Gulf's home to visit the latter's family.

"So, will you go on our company's event. I heard mom said that there would be a new shareholder." Gulf was eyeing the surroundings outside the car's window.

"Well, I will. I did receive an invitation, who send it?" Mew was humming their favorite song.

"I guess the company." Gulf uttered shortly.

"No doubt, hmmm. Still remember? Our favorite song? Hum with me Love." Mew took his hand and covered it with his.

"Well, not in the mood."

Mew nooded. "Alright, don't worry. Here we are." Mew parked his car.

Gulf unhook his seatbelt and didn't wait for Mew to open the door for him. He made his way on the mansion

"What's the rush Gulfie? Are you alright?" Mew fastened his pace to approach the latter.

He successfully gripped the latter's arm. "What's the problem?"

"I told you, I am not in the mood. They are all waiting, let go of my hand."

But Mew tightened his grip more. "Answer me first."

"Later." Gulf looked on him with annoyance.

The younger leave him behind and didn't even look back on him.

Mew shooked his head. Don't overthink, it will just ruin everything.

-----

"So, the day after tomorrow would be a busy day for us Mew. We were so happy for the new shareholder of the company. He's back." Gulf's mom putted the food that she just cooked on the table.

"I know Mom. Also I received the invitation, thankyou for that." The man even bowed a little.

"An invitation? We still didn't send an invitation for the guest. Well, that was so odd." Mr. Traipipattanapong even raised his eyebrows.

"I guess it's my secretary, I told him to send my Mew an invitation as soon as possible. So, stop the fuss everyone." Gulf gave his best smile for them.

"Now, let's enjoy Mom's food." He added.

----

"Gulfie, do you have a problem or anything?" Mew started the conversation.

They were on Gulf's room seating on the balcony and the Gulf's mood was ruining the vibe.

"I was just nervous for the company's event." Gulf crossed his arms.

Mew stood up and covered Gulf with his coat.

"Why would you be?" Mew asked him softly.

"You wouldn't understand." Gulf took of Mew's coat and made his way on his room.

"Why wouldn't I?" Mew asked him with a madness on his tone.

"Just stop, I am tired. I want to rest." Gulf didn't gave him any chance to talk and just turned his back on him.

Mew sighed deeply. Understanding why Gulf was being like that.

----

It's the day for the Kanawut's Big Event. There company was labeled by Gulf's second name.

Mew and Gulf reconciled and they didn't actually overthink those things because as long as they are together everything's alright.

"Love, gotta go in the bathroom." Gulf whispered on Mew and the latter nooded on him.

Gulf made his way on the company's bathroom and washed his face first.

The lights turned off when he exactly entered the restroom.

"Somebody's out there?" Gulf shouted a little.

He turned on his phones flashlight and opened the door on the toilet

Gulf was about to exit the room when it turns out locked.

He banged the door for how many times but he knows that everyone was busy out there.

"So, how do you feel." A voice askes him behind.

"To be on my place GULF." The man spoke up.

"What on the earth-" The latter's words were cut out when the man behind him grippes his head and pushed him inside the restroom and let Gulf face the toilet.

"What are you-" He was cutted again.

"What am I? Don't ask me because you know why am I here." A familiar voice made him speechless.

"So GULF, oh. You weren't Gulf actually, my twin. You just changed everything wrong after that accident happen and now that I remember all what happened let's see what will their reaction in me prevailing the truth GUFF.

He pushed Guff's face more on the toilet.

"Now feel what hell is, actually that ain't hell because you're the hell, Btch. You grabbed everything and Mom didn't even thought that it was all your fault. Because at first you planned all of this."

The lights turned back on and the door opened so fast that they were welcomed of Mew's shock face.

"Am I hallucinating?" Mew can't process what's infront of him.

"We aren't the same, Mew Suppasit." Gulf let go of Guff's hair and pushed the man on the floor.

"Not the same, Love." The GULF added and smirked.

----

So, who was the impostor? Nahh, they aren't the same huhuhu. Actually they are twins, but nu-uh no spoilers.