Chapter 1, I Want to Know Him

Bendys Perspective

I stared up at my adventurous, handsome idol's face and blushed as his soft paw-hand petted my horns. "Well Bendy, how are you feeling today? Is your ink going to act up again?" He asked in a fatherly sense. I nervously played with my tail and displayed a sheepish smile. "N-No sir- M-Mr. F-Felix. I-I'm fine." I said and looked down at the ground, too overwhelmed by my own excitement. I blushed more when he placed his hat on my soft flexible horns, which easily lowered from the weight. "Well, I know you like wearing my hat, so here." He said and I happily bounced in place. "Thank you!" I said happily and the tall black cat chuckled. I nuzzled his shirt when he allowed me to snuggle up to him in his lap. "You really are as amazing as in your books, Mr. Felix..." I whispered and felt his soft paws pet me. "Well, I'm not sure about that, but thanks Bendy."

I turned around and laid back on him, smiling when he hugged me from behind. "You're like a papa kind of." I blurted out and Felix purred. "I really do like taking care of you like a father would, yes." He said and I covered my red face. "I-I mean-." I stuttered out, fully realizing what I had said. "It's alright Bendy, I understand." He said calmly and I curled up in his lap. "Can I call you father..?" I asked unsurely. "Any time Bendy." He assured me and I hugged his belly. "Thanks papa... I'm tired.." I said and Felix laid his jacket on me. "Go ahead, I don't mind." He permitted me and I kneaded his shirt before dozing off.

A few minutes later

I woke up to a sudden small jab to the forehead, slowly realizing it was Cup who had flicked my forehead out of boredom. I felt the grass under me, and sadly knew Felix was not under me anymore. "Hi Cuphead." I sighed out and looked at the hand that hadn't flicked me. "Got your goggles man. Whatcha gonna do? Fuck 'em out of my hand with your prick?" He taunted and I swiped at the hand angrily, missing entirely as he pulled it away. "Give them back you porcelain bitch-!" I yelled and Cuphead raised them above my head. "C'mon Bendy, you're hilariously angry. You look like an angry two year old." He said and waved them slightly to taunt me further. "Listen here you freak of nature- I'm giving you five seconds before I bust your nuts." I said and balled my gloved hand up in to a tight, compact fist. Cup stayed there, glaring down at me with a demeaning look. To no-one in the camp's surprise, I swung harshly at his sun-don't-shine place, causing him to stumbled backwards and drop my goggles. I giggled, loving to see the cup visibly hurt for once. He was holding his crotch, almost crying in pain with clenched teeth.

I took out the strange magic map and a regular compass, getting even more aggravated when he snatched the compass out of my hand. "Oh you're going to get it now you prejudice little cunt-." I angrily muttered and Cup backed off, seeming to have quickly recovered from his ball pounding. before I even lifted a foot, a searing pain shot through my mind and made me collapse on the ground. Ink began to slide out of my pores and orifices, causing me to scream in pain from the unnatural event. Cup, being the closest to me, quickly scooped me up and cradled me for comfort. I clung to his jacket, shaking and screaming from the overwhelming pain in me. I felt hot, burning ink race through my stomach, getting ready to force itself out of my mouth, leaving me with little choice but to begin gagging. A glob of ink flew out of my mouth, bursting on Cup. Cup cringed but continued to comfort me through my screaming and crying. Pain was searing through me, like a dagger had plunged in to my stomach.

I whimpered and whined, confused as Cup gave me to a barely visible Boris. I reached out weakly for him, stopping as I saw his expression. He was pained and sympathetic, but also trying to be cold. I gave up and let the enclosing ink destroy my vision. I started to feel all of my senses fade away. After minutes of seeing nothing, and flailing and coughing up ink, my vision started to clear. I had the overwhelming feeling of sadness, and the need for Cup to hold me. I looked over at Cuphead with my injured vision, slinking over to the upset cup. He had just finished smoking another cigarette. I looked up at him and he avoided my gaze. "Cuphead?" I asked, feeling pain from my scratched up throat. I gently held his gloved hand and he flinched, looking at me. "What?" He responded in a harsh tone. I rubbed his hand in a slow, comforting way and he hugged me. "Please don't push me away.." I said and he frowned. "I can't." He said sternly and pushed me off of him with much force, knocking me on to the ground. I grunted and whimpered as he walked off to Mugs. I tried to brush it off and got up, walking over to Boris. I completely ignored Cup and looked at Boris. "Are you okay Bendy?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine." I angrily hissed out and started to calm down when I saw that Cup felt guilty. "I wish Cup was nicer to us." I said to Boris and the puppy nodded.