Chapter 14, An Embarrassing Conversation

Bendy's Perspective

I stared where the porcelain man had exited just a moment before. My head was racing with thoughts, and my heart was pounding in the back of my head. I finally took in what had just happened this evening, the actions throwing me into a pool of worry. I had just attempted to have sex with a dude I have a love-hate relationship with, and he kissed me. And I liked it... I liked a lot more than that. I liked his touch and the way he smelled. The way he would act all confident but still be gentle with me. A part of me wanted to see his rough side. I liked his smile and his eyes. His silky smooth voice and his perfect looking body. Everything about him used to make me retch just because of how cocky and condescending he was, but now that he had opened up to me I could see his more sweet side. Every part of him became special to me. I shook my head and dismissed my thoughts before pulling on my clothes, gladly adding on his trench coat. It was so warm and smelled like his delicious scent. I strutted out and looked around, seeing that everybody else was gathered around the warm fire with bowls. I decided to sit between Cup and Boris, immediately aware of the tension between the three of us. Mostly from Boris. I looked over at the pup and saw that he was bent over, trying his best to stay quiet and avoid contact. I played along and got my own bowl of what seemed to be lentil soup and began happily chugging it and munching on the tiny lentils. It was delicious and made my tummy warm inside. I glanced over at the wolf again and he immediately turned his head away from me. I had to handle this like an adult... Right? The thought made my anxiety spike. Maybe I can ask Cup to.. I leaned over to the tall porcelain man and gently tugged on his sweater. He obediently leaned down. "U-Um.. Cup.. We oughta address this for Boris's sake and ours." I whispered and saw a grin appear on Cuphead's face. Oh no. "Gladly~." He purred out and leaned back up, finishing what was left in his bowl. He then cleared his throat and set his bowl down in his cross-legged lap. "Hey guys, I believe we need to talk about something." He started off, and everyone looked up at him. "Go on." Felix urged and continued eating/drinking his soup. "Well, recently both I and Bendy have bonded a lot. With this in mind, I decided of my own will that it was alright to engage in.. Frisky behavior. I egged on Bendy to do more mature things, nothing serious has actually happened." Cup spoke rather firmly, not shy or embarrassed in the least.

Felix, who was the most mature about this and didn't have a flustered reaction, set his bowl down and straightened his posture. "Mature things such as?" He inquired, looking at both of us. I was as frozen as a deer who had seen headlights. "Well, mind my words," he said to the younger of the group who was bright red, "but things such as oral sex and arousing him in various ways. Nothing against his will of course." Cup said and looked at the two younger people who seemed like they would burst into flames at any moment. Felix looked down at me with a neutral expression, it anything a bit concerned as a father would be. "I see." He commented and then looked between us again. "Just remember to pace yourselves and think before you act." He said as his advice before going back to eating soup. At this point, I was slightly hiding behind the taller man and I felt my heart pounding. Cup looked down at me reassuringly and smiled. I timidly smiled back and hid my face behind his arm. The two teens stayed silent and red for many moments. Eventually Mugman spoke. "U-Um- well- g-gee- uh- that was- mature-." He stuttered out and looked at the heavily flustered wolf. "I-I'm uh- glad you told us!" Mugs said and then smiled reassuringly at both of us. Cup returned the smile and Boris gently hugged Mug's arm. "Y-Yeah.. We'll uh.. Make sure to be sensitive about it in the future." The wolf squeaked out and Mugs ruffled his hair. The air became relaxed again and Boris happily yipped. I could feel Felix's burning gaze in my direction. He was going to confront me later, I could tell. I quivered slightly and Cup looked down again. He could tell I was intimidated and slowly scooped me up, setting me down in his lap. "It's alright Bends, we don't need to hide anything." Cup told me in a calming manner as his ungloved hands slowly stroked my soft horns. Felix's intense gaze softened and he nodded in agreement. I purred quietly and leaned into the affection, noticing that cup's bowl was being pushed by my ass. I blushed and quickly held up the bowl to the blonde cup. "Thank you Bends." He said politely and wrapped his arm around me as he got another serving. This really was different than the Cuphead I had first met. He would have laughed at anything considered mature, and just not spoken about anything openly. Now he had talked about sexual activities in front of the whole group. I should.. Reward him. Right?

Definitely. Cup noticed my silence and playfully flicked my forehead. "You aren't mute Bends, speak." He said with a playful smile. I purred and smiled back at him. "Thank you for doing that Cuphead, I appreciate it." I said and kept the sweet smile. His expression shifted from playful to confused and slightly happy, though mostly confused. He wasn't used to me being sweet or polite. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction before staring up at him. "I'm saying "good boy", alright?" I told him in simpler terms. He still didn't understand my gratitude and blinked. "Well.. Thanks. It wasn't a big deal to me." He muttered and blushed slightly. He wasn't used to rewards. This was a good night. A good feeling.