Chapter Ten, Repulsion

Bendy's Perspective

Cup had been sleeping like a baby through the pouring rain, and it made me pissed. He can sleep through anything, while I'm practically having a heart attack. Cup snapped awake after I slapped him, startled and annoyed. "Wha- the fuck-." He mumbled sleepily and blinked. "The storm is over idiot, you don't get to sleep anymore." I hissed out and glared at him. Even though he was sitting, he was my head level. Not fair at all. The blonde boy reached out to my clenched fist and slowly rubbed it, causing my hand to relax. "It's okay Bends, no need to be angry. C'mon." He urged, gently interlocking our fingers. I got very quiet and shyly looked away. It makes me happy when he calms me down. "Bendy we need to keep going." Felix urged, placing a hand on my shoulder. "R-right-!" I said and pulled my hand, expecting Cuphead to let go. Instead he got up and scooped my body up easily, cradling me. "You are a cranky little demon now, no way am I letting you walk. It's a hazard to nature." He smugly remarked, earning a playful punch from me. He grinned and helped me get comfortable. "Well I am tired..." I whispered and looked at his inviting face. "I promise I'll let you sleep in my arms." He said and smiled sweetly. Am I dreaming? Cuphead was being sweet and sincere with me so much. I glanced around to see if anyone was watching and then leaned closer to his face. "Thank you." I said quietly and kissed his cheek. He blushed and looked at me with an almost enchanted expression. "Cu-." He cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. "Sleep Bends, you're very tired." He told me and I nodded, snuggling up to his warm chest. I kneaded the porcelain slowly and breathed in his scent happily. He always wore a certain cologne that made me want to steal his clothes. They had the scent on them the most.  I purred quietly as Cup began carrying me and allowed me to rest. It felt so nice. I allowed myself to relax in his arms and felt a warm feeling from his once cold and hollow porcelain. It was so calming and welcoming.. I felt my mind drift as I settled in Cup's warm arms.

I stirred from my rest to feel steady breathing, while listening to a calming heartbeat. It was slow and rhythmic, and I could feel strong tense muscles around me. Supporting me and comforting me, keeping me steady. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the beautiful blonde carrying me effortlessly. Why am I feeling this way? The last relationship I had ended terribly.. I can't trust Cuphead so easily. I can't give him my heart. But.. His eyes.. His hair.. Everything about him.. Even his flaws make me happy to see him. I've grown attached to him in so little time. Cup doesn't even know how much I've gotten closer to him. No.. No. This is not happening. I do not love Cuphead. He's just.. A jackass who hates everyone and everything.. Yeah. I looked away from his face and glanced around, noticing Boris and Mugs getting very close. Bad. I felt this sickening feeling stirring in me. I could feel myself shaking more and more, and Cuphead noticed I was awake. He called out to the group to stop and sat down, holding me in his arms. "Hey Bends, it's okay.. Just relax." He whispered while rubbing my back. The once warm and happy feeling was replaced with nausea and anxiety, and I pushed the cup away from me. I stumbled back onto the ground and acid forced its way out of me, causing me to puke violently on the ground. I shakily coughed and puked more, and I couldn't stop. My whole body was screaming to get away from Cuphead. I kept puking and puking until the only thing left was a bit of water. I then felt a soft embrace, a caring and mature feeling. Felix was holding me now, comforting me and cleaning me up. All I could care about was that I was away from that porcelain boy. I didn't care about my burning throat or churning stomach, just that I felt safe and a bit sick. When I heard Cuphead's voice, I tried my best to block it out and cover my head. I feel so sick and dizzy. I flinched as a hand brushed against my back, and I felt it quickly pull away. It's his isn't it. I peered back a little and saw what could only be described as a mess.

He wasn't even crying. He was staring at me with stone cold eyes that were on the verge of a breakdown. I fell silent and returned his gaze, seeing the pain in his soul. He was hurting.