Chapter 7, A Perfectly Normal Morning

Cuphead's Perspective

I woke in the morning to a very, very stiff little friend on Bendy's back, causing me to carefully shift away from him, only causing him to snuggle up closer. I uncomfortably stared as he pressed himself up against me and hugged me, purring loudly as his tail swished under the thick sheets. "Bendsssss-." I whispered and attempted to push the tiny demon off of me. "Get offfff-." I whispered, now annoyed and horny. He didn't budge at all, getting much tighter with his death grip on me. I regret everything-. I shook the sleeping terror, causing him to stir and roll over. "Thank God-." I muttered and forced my sore muscles to move my body in to a sitting position on the bed. Every part of me, porcelain or not was aching or sore. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and groaned before getting up and spotting the morning sunlight creeping in from the beautiful curtains. The shitty feeling of waking up lifted from me as I wiped the disgusting wet layer from my eyes and. I sleepily slinked in to the small black-tiled bathroom and took care of my ever-nagging boner, then using the bathroom for it's original use. Afterwards I combed my ever-beautiful gel hair, brushed my shining white teeth, and checked on the small cracks I had from the pressure on my body. Some were worse like from straining my arms, so I took out my slightly expensive medicine and slowly massaged the ointment into my porcelain skin. I sighed in relief as my cracked skin's burning sensation calmed down, and I wrapped up the injured skin so that the scars would heal.

I went back to wake up the others only to see the small ink demon shivering in his sleep and shaking. I sighed at the pathetic sight, gently hugging him and feeling his small fluffy arms cling to me for warmth. He purred quietly and kneaded my chest, rubbing against me in his sleep. I smiled at the unconscious display of affectionate and slowly petted him. I laid back down on the comfy mattress and rubbed the soft horns of the sleeping beast, feeling oddly content. I guess everyone can sleep a while longer... I silently petted the young adult holding me as if I was the sun and he was a lizard, and I stayed like this for countless minutes. It was almost therapeutic, the way it calmed me and lulled me in to a much more docile state than before. It was as if all of this was a dream, the interaction was so calming. My mind drifted through countless thoughts before I was interrupted by the small demon choking on his snore and abruptly waking up. I smiled faintly at the sleepy creature, watching as he slowly came to the realization that he was in my arms, being stroked gently. "Hey." I whispered to the awaking demon, bringing his attention to my face. He blushed and got off of me, practically pushing me away. "H-Hey-." He whispered back and got up, quickly fleeing to the bathroom. Guess he's not much of a morning person. I sighed and got my lazy ass up, going to wake the other peaceful sleepers.

After everyone had prepared themselves for the day, Felix suggested we visit the complimentary dining section with breakfast attached to the lobby, causing both Boris and Mugman to energetically race down before anyone could counteract the idea. I curiously looked down at the tired demon who had taken my hand in to his. He was wavering in place and seemed off. "Bendy?" I said quietly to him and he got closer to my hand. "I-I don't feel good..." He told me and I immediately felt the sweat on his skin press against my porcelain arm. I looked down at the shaky, quaking demon who's head was resting on me. Felix seemed to notice the worrying activity as well and smiled at me reassuringly. "You go take care of the other two, don't worry." He said and attempted to remove the clingy demon from my arm. "Bendy? Can you move?" He asked and the demon whimpered, sticking to my arm like glue. "I better stay, you go," I told the adventurous feline. "and call a doctor or something to check up on him in our room." I instructed the cat in a stern, serious voice. "Yes, of course." He said without hesitation, and he pulled out his phone and left. I carefully picked up the sickly demon and cradled him, not surprised as he snuggled up to me and whined.

By the time we had made it to our shared bed, he was desperately whining for water and fumbling to take his clothes off. "Hey.. hey.. it's ok little guy." I told him and he shook, laying down as I guided him. "... W-What's happening-?" He asked, his voice trembling. "... Nothing Bends, nothing." I lied, gently pulling off his shirt for him. "You stay just like this, and I'm going to get you whatever, alright?" I told the confused and sweating creature. "Y-Yeah." He said, practically drooling for water.