Chapter 2, Violence Isn't Everything

Cuphead's Perspective

My eyes followed the small ink demon leading the group, tail swishing teasingly. Two ideas came to mind that I immediately grew fond of. Pull on his slender demon tail, or pick up  the almost weightless demon himself. I pondered the choices, eventually picking one in my mind. I slowly sneaked up behind the spunky little guy, scooping him up by his hips. He squeaked in surprise and flailed, trying to get out of my grip. "Cuphead?! What the fuck-?!" He screamed angrily and I chuckled. "Just wanted you to know... I wanted to talk to ya. Y'know, be buds." I said rather meekly, and he tilted his head in slight confusion and curiosity. "Well.. Alright. I get it." He said quietly and I noticed he was still struggling. I set him down and shyly looked away, feeling embarrassed about getting so close to him. Bendy noticed my shy demeanor and grinned, looking at me with an almost condescending stare. He knew I was feeling insecure. I regained my composure and playfully shoved him away by his shoulder, getting him to laugh and shift attitudes.

He tackled me and then happily buried his face in my bright red sweater. I blushed lightly and petted the gentle creature, noticing Mugs and the others watch. I tried to keep myself from getting anxiety and focused on the purring, snuggly demon who was loving on my sweater. "What's so great about my sweater hm Bends?" I asked and he buried his face deeper in my softly woven wool sweater. "S-Soft... And warm..." The midget whispered and purred rhythmically.  "Silly little snake, liking everything warm." I joked and he only purred louder. Jackpot seemed jealous and sat on Bendy's back, glaring at him. I soon scooped up the little snakey demon and stared with sheer amusement at the hazy, mindless look of bliss on his lidded eye-d face. I couldn't help but snort and laugh. Bendy snapped out of it and blushed like a firework lit up in July. "Hahaha- W-Wh- Why so red Bends-s? aha-." I choked out and he blushed more, covering his face with his tiny clawed hands. "Your laugh is really cute.." He muttered and I blushed as well. "That's enough of you-." I said suddenly and dropped him on the ground, getting back up and standing next to my blue themed brother.

Mugs gave me the look of "Really? You ran away?". I scoffed and looked away, trying to ignore his obvious disapproval.  I stared at the ground and walked with thoughts sluggishly moving around in my head. I got distracted by my familiar little kitten poking his head out of my jacket, purring and mewing. I scooped up the tiny cat, scratching under his chin and smiling at his adorable reaction. "How about some treats, hm buddy?" I suggested and he mewed happily in reply. I opened the smol treat bag and took out a few, laughing when he dove at my hand and devoured them. Once he had eagerly munched all of them up, he attempted to dive-bomb the treat bag. I pulled it away from the ravenous little tyke, catching him by the scruff as he fell. "No more Jackpot, you can't become a big fat kitty. It isn't healthy." I told the now stress-recovering kitty who almost fell about three feet. I set the hungry kitten down in my head, laughing when he attempted to eat my straw yet again. "Have fun up there silly cat, just don't eat my hair." I said to the ferocious kitten. 

Bendy's Perspective

I noticed Cuphead laughing and talking to Jackpot as if Jackpot was a person, like a kid. It was sort of sweet, watching him nurture Jackpot like a kid.. I wish he would let me just a big closer to him. I noticed myself walking over to him and flinched when he noticed my movement. "Wanna pet Jackpot or somethin'?" He offered and took the little floofball out of his head. "Oh.. Sure." I said rather quietly and petted the happy little kitten. Jackpot stuck his smol pink tongue out and mewed happily. "What a sweet kitty." I said and Jackpot clung to my hand, vibrating purrs rippling through him and on to my hand. I purred back and hugged the tiny squeaking kitty, looking up at Cuphead. Cup seemed to have been staring, entranced in his own thoughts. "Cup?" I asked and Cup flinched, looking at me with now hidden eyes, barren of emotion. "Yes, midget?" He said rather dully. "U-Um... I'll leave you alone..." I said rather bothered by him and gave Jackpot back. Cup nodded slowly and put the small meowing cat down in his hollow head. I went back to Boris, only for Felix to tap my shoulder. I looked at him excitedly, blushing slightly at my idol. 

"Bendy, are you perhaps hungry? I have something for you if you'd like it." The adventurous, rather handsome cat purred out in a friendly welcoming voice. "O-Oh Mr. Felix, I really do appreciate that! D-Did you hear my stomach rumbling..?" I asked rather stupidly and looked away shyly. Felix smiled. "Yes I did, here." He said and held out a delicious bag of chips. I hesitated and munched on the chips happily, loving the salty flavor and the crunchy texture. I drooled slightly at the heavenly chip flavor and the bag of them was gone before I knew what was happening. "Very hungry, aren't you Bends?" He said and I blushed shyly. "Y-Yeah." I said and licked my salt covered lips. I purred happily and kept the bag to recycle later. 

Changed it up here. magical. Also now I'm hungry.