𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

-𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒-

It was 2 in the morning, and miley started to cry. y/n groaned and got up. "y/n?" Miles mumbled. "it's okay, go back to sleep" Y/n walked over and picked up Miley. "shh, it's okay" Y/n kissed her head and rocked her back and forth.

"yeah I'm up" Miles said. "I have to pee anyways" he said.Miley continued to cry. " it's okay shhh, go back to sleep baby" y/n lightly bounced Miley up and down until she fell asleep.

after 30 minutes, Miley finally fell asleep. "ugh finally" y/n said as she laid back. "do you think she'll be okay?" "yeah she is, just normal baby things" "okay well goodnight" "goodnight"

For the rest of the night Miley slept perfectly. It was now morning, y/n got up and picked up Miley from her crib. "good morning sleepy head" y/n kissed her forehead. "did you have a good sleep?"

Miley's eyes slightly opened, she yawned and closed her eyes again. "let's go see daddy downstairs" y/n went downstairs and Miles was making breakfast while Flora was sitting at the island.

"good morning y/n!" Flora smiled. "Good morning Flora, how'd you sleep?" "I slept fine. except when Miley woke me up from her crying" "awe yeah, you might wake up from her crying a lot."

Flora got up to go see Miley, "does she always sleep?" "well, she's a baby so she has to get lots of sleep" "ohh okay" y/n walked up to Miles and quickly kissed him. " good morning Miles" " good morning my love"

"good morning tiny" Miles said in a baby voice to Miley. he kissed her cheek and continued to cook. "so Flora, how old are you?" y/n asked. "I'm eight" Flora replied. "oh nice, so how's school going for ya?"

"it's okay, there's this cute boy I like though." Miles shot his head up. "what?" "Nothing" Flora giggled. y/n chuckled and put her finger on her lip and winked. 'we'll talk later' y/n mouthed.

"breakfast's ready!" Miles said. y/n put Miley in her crib and went to go sit down. "this looks good, thanks Miles" "You're welcome. how's your stomach?" "it's fine" "why, what's wrong with her stomach?" Flora asked.

"they took out Miley a different way" "surgey?" she asked. "yeah" "oh ok, cool, are you okay now?" "yes, I am" y/n smiled.

A little while later, Kate came downstairs. she wasn't very fond with the fact that Miles had a baby at such a young age while he was gone.

"good morning guys" Kate said. "good morning" Y/n and Flora said. Miles ignored Kate's presence and continued to eat.

Kate walked over to Miley and looked down at her. "um so how'd you guys meet?" Kate asked. "we um, we met... we met at a Cafe" y/n lied. "cool, and then what you guys talked and now have a baby" Miles rolled his eyes. "yeah. and I don't regret it."

"I just have a few concerns... like taking care of the baby. you two are still in school and its important to do it and you're young, and don't have jobs" y/n's furrowed her eyebrows, slightly offended. "well actually I grew up neglected, taking care of myself for almost my whole life. so I think I can handle taking care of a baby" she said.

"oh, I'm sorry about tha-" "it's fine Kate. just leave us alone." Miles said. y/n frowned and picked at her food. "don't listen to her, okay love?" Miles whispered. "yeah, I know" y/n smiled.

The rest of the day, Kate's words were stuck in y/n's head. you're young and don't have jobs.

y/n was breastfeeding Miley upstairs. "I can take care of you. I know I can, I'll make sure you'll be happy and loved and all of that,because I never did and plus, you'll definitely be spoiled" y/n whispered.

While she was breastfeeding Miley, she heard arguing from the other room.

«𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦' 𝗣𝗢𝗩»

"Miles, I'm just saying, you're 16 and you have a baby? you leave for a year and you come back with some girl and a child, that won't be taking care of properly" Kate said. I hated her so much. I sighed and looked at her, dead in the eye.

"you don't get to control my life. I love y/n. I really do, and now I have a baby with her and I don't care if I'm young, I'll be graduating soon. and real bitchy thing to say that my daughter won't be taken care of properly. y/n had a rough childhood, she had to take care of herself since she was 3 years old so she can handle a baby, so leave us alone, I don't need your opinion on anything, you're not my fucking mother so just shut up and let me live!" I yelled.

"but Miles, think about it, think about your future!" "my future is watching my daughter grow with my amazing girlfriend! that's my future unlike yours, look where you are"

"You're gonna see how hard it is to have a baby, especially at sixteen." "then I'd like to take the chance." I pushed Kate out of my way and went to my room. I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door.

«𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩»

Miles walked in the room and went over to his drums. y/n knew whenever Miles was mad, he'd use his drums as a form of comfort. Miles took his sticks and started banging the drums. from the sudden loud noise, Miley started to cry.

"shit, I'm sorry" Miles dropped the sticks and went over to Miley. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Miles held her in his arms and repeated the same words.

"I didn't mean to scare you tiny, I forgot that you were sleeping" he kissed her forehead and gently bounced her up and down. "Are you okay Miles?" y/n asked. "yeah it's just Kate stuff" "oh, yeah I heard you guys arguing" "it's fine, no big deal" he kissed her lips.

"Flora wants to watch a movie, so after I put Miley to bed, do you wanna watch with us?" "yeah sure but can I put her to bed?" "sure, I'll see you downstairs"

y/n left, Miles walked around the room while Miley slowly fell asleep. "hi tiny. it's your daddy, I love you so much, I don't care what Kate says about you, you're perfect. I'm also gonna call you tiny now." A few minutes later of Miles taking to Miley, she fell asleep.

he put her down in her crib and smiled at her. "Goodnight my perfect angel"

he then went downstairs and watched a movie with his two favorite girls, while his other one slept in peace.

Author's Note 🕺🏻

so I kinda made a Miles and Miley moment there <3

also don't be weird with the 'daddy'💀

I hope you have a good day/night <3