𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

-𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘-

"Miles, do you have y/n's cupcake?" Flora asked. "mhm, I'll light it up and you can bring it to her" Flora nodded. It was y/n's seventeenth birthday, a year since she had got the mystery 'M' on her arm.

Miles had a special day planned for his beloved girlfriend. Miles and Flora quietly went upstairs and walked to y/n and Miles' room. Miles put his finger on his lips and lit up the candle.

the two walked inside the room, and saw y/n was still sleeping and Miley was awake. Miles walked over to Miley and picked her up. "good morning tiny" Miles whispered and kissed her cheek. "it's mama's birthday"

Miles gently shook y/n, making her groan in response. y/n opened her eyes and rubbed them. she smiled as she saw Flora standing there with a cupcake in her hands.

"happy birthday y/n!" Flora said with a sweet smile. " awe thank you Flora" y/n smiled. y/n grabbed the cupcake and blew out the candle. y/n gave Flora a hug. pulling away, she looked at Miles and smiled.

"happy birthday angel" Miles planted a sweet kiss on y/n's lips. "ohh is Miley awake?" y/n said in a baby voice. Miles handed over Miley to y/n. "hi baby, Goodmorning my love" y/n cooed.

"okay, get up y/n! breakfast is ready!" Flora exclaimed. she grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her out of her bed. "what's for breakfast?" "waffles with ice cream!" "ooo, yum"

everyone went downstairs and sat at the island. there was a plate with fresh waffles and a tub of ice cream. "y/n want some cheese with your waffles?" Miles smirked. "no thanks I'm good" y/n smiled.

y/n grabbed a waffle and scooped ice cream to put on it. "was this your idea Flora?" y/n asked. "of course, I had to convince Miles though, but you can't say no to this smile" Flora smiled and put her hand under her chin.

after breakfast y/n changed Miley's diaper and Miles had told her he was going to take her horse riding. "Miles what about our child?" "we have that baby sling" "right"

[ I forgot what the horses names are, I think ik one but idk so just bare with me <3 ]

Miles, y/n, Flora, and Miley went to the stables, Miley had fallen asleep so she was sleeping on Miles' chest.

"have you been on a horse before?" "yes Miles I have I know how to ride a horse" "ha well my new name is horse" Miles winked before getting on his horse. "be careful with our child !"

" yes I know!" Miles smiled and looked down at Miley. "mama's crazy" "Flora you okay?" "yeah I'm on, can we go now?" Miles nodded.

Miles whipped the back of the horses' legs, making it whine and start walking. "she's so pretty" Y/n said while petting her horse. " mhm"

"so how's it feel being old" Miles smirked. "I'm not old. I'm younger than you, you're old" "oh so am I your sugar daddy?" "please" y/n playfully rolled her eyes and made the horse walk faster.

"hey don't go ahead of me, you'll get lost" "right Mr. know it all" "you guys are annoying" Flora said. "oh! you know what would be fun?" "what?" "a race! and see who can go home first!" the little girl smiled.

"ooo, I'm up for that challenge" y/n grined. "bet, get reddie to lose" Miles went ahead y/n and Flora but they quickly caught up.

"you guys are going too fast!" Flora whined. "too bad" Miles said. "well you have our baby so ha!" y/n chuckled and went ahead everyone else. "good job little horsey" y/n smiled. [ 🧍🏻‍♀️🔫 ]

"I win!" y/n exclaimed as she made it back to the stables. "woo! birthday girl won!" she chuckled. "that's not fair, I'm young" Flora frowned. "and I have Miley with me, who surprisingly is still sleeping"

"well I won" y/n smiled innocently. "whatever" Miles put the horses back in the stables and everyone went inside.

y/n's birthday was nice, it was something she had never had before, she would normally spend the birthday by herself, so this was very special, but it wasn't over yet.

" No Flora that's too much!" "oops" she giggled. "it's okay" Y/n and Flora were making a special birthday cake ( Flora's idea ) and it was going... not so good.

" this cake is shit" Flora mumbled. "Flora did you just swear?!" Miles exclaimed. "No she didn't, that was me sorry!" "thanks" Flora smiled. "of course just don't day it again"

after a while, the cake was finished. y/n took it out of the oven and waited for it to cool down. "Flora get the icing" "on it n/n"

Flora got the icing and a knife, "okay let's decorate" Y/n opened the icing and started covering the cake.

❦︎

"and done!" Flora said. the cake was finished. it had lots of sprinkles and ' happy birthday y/n' was poorly written on it.

"let's sing happy birthday!" Miles put candles in the cake and lit them up. "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you" Flora and Miles sung.

"make a wish!" y/n closed her eyes for moment. Miley will grow to be a happy child and feel loved and I have a good life with Miles. y/n blew out the candles and Flora clapped.

"happy birthday" Miles kissed y/n's cheek. "thank you guys, this was very special to me" y/n smiled.

everyone got a slice of cake and sat down on the couch while watching a cheesy film.

❦︎

"goodnight Miley" y/n said before placing Miley down in her crib and leaving her room. y/n went to her and Miles' room and got under the covers.

"how was today?" "it was good. thank you Miles, I appreciate it a lot. I've never had a birthday like this" "of course I love you" "I love you too"

Miles leaned down and kissed y/n, she smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. Miles moved so that he was on top of her. the kiss heated up and got more and more intense.

Miles pulled away and kissed y/n's jawline and neck. y/n closed her eyes and enjoyed it. "wait Miles stop" y/n said as she felt Miles' kisses turned to sucking. "sorry"

"its okay, I'm just kinda still weird from what happened with Liam" "oh its okay, then let's just go to sleep" "mhm, goodnight Miles"

"goodnight y/n, and happy birthday"

Author's Note 🕺🏻

YASSSS I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS WITHOUT GETTIBG DISTRACTED💀

I hope you liked this!

sorry for typosss, I had to rush near the end

have a good day/night<3