𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

—𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘—

this is gonna be a short chapter

it was y/n's first day at work. luckily, her and Ashley go to work the same days. the two girls were singing sunflower by Harry styles on their way.

"do you think, I'll do good?" "of course y/n/n, you'll do amazing." "thanks" they went inside and y/n went to the back to talk with isabella. "hey y/n, you excitedly for your first day?" "yep, totally ready" "okay, here's your apron thingy ( Bare with me🐸)

y/n put it on and fixed her hair. "it's pretty simple. you won't be working at the cash today though. you'll just be helping costumers, and it's gonna be pretty busy today because we have a sale going on"

"okay, thank you" y/n smiled. the store opened and it took a couple minutes for people to show up. ( basically where y/n works in like those plaza/malls type thing yk )

the day went well, y/n helped a lot of people and the employees were super nice to her. it was the end of y/n's shift and she went to the back to put away her stuff. "y/n" "yeah?" She turned around the see Ashley. "you know I love you right? you're my bestfriend and I'm happy you got this job" "awe thanks, I love you too Ash"

"are you gonna take an uber home?" "yeah, think so" "Okay, love ya" "love you too, see you tomorrow" "say hi to Miles for me" "I will" y/n grabbed her bag and left the store.

❦︎

"thank you!" y/n said to the uber driver as she got out. she closed the door and quickly ran to the house. "I'm home!" y/n exclaimed. "hi y/n!" Flora exclaimed. "hey Flora!" "hey beautiful. how was the first day of work?" "it was pretty good actually" "good" Miles smiled. "also Ashley says hi" Miles tensed up. "oh, uh cool"

"mhm, and where's our daughter, I miss her so much" "I just put her sleep" "ohh okay, was she okay?" "yup, an angel" "of course she was" y/n chuckled. "y/n, can you come play with me" Flora asked. "sure"

Miles watched as y/n played dolls with Flora. he felt guilty that he hadn't told y/n yet. he got up and grabbed y/n's wrist. "Sorry Flora, I have to steal y/n for a bit" Miles dragged y/n to their and room and quickly shut the door.

he threw y/n on the bed and started kissing her. "woah, Miles" y/n giggled. "Where is this coming from?" "me, because... I love you okay"

"can you guys have sex later!" Flora yelled. "Flora, how do you know what that is?!" Miles yelled. "I'm almost nine, all I know is when you have sex you're just hugging and kissing but like a different way" Flora said as she opened the door. "yeah, that's what sex is" Miles said calmly.

"oh cool, I can't wait to have sex!" Miles and y/n's eyes widened. "okay Flora, go downstairs now" Miles said. "oh god" y/n chuckled. "we gotta keep her innocent" Miles said. y/n chuckled and sat up.

"well time to go play dolls" y/n sighed. she got off the bed and went downstairs. 

❦︎

it was now Sunday and it was Miles' first day at work as well. he took an uber instead so Ashley didn't do anything to him. before he went inside, he got a text from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

hello Miles.

miles: hi? who is this?

xxx-xxx-xxxx

none of your concern. I see that you have someone else in mind besides y/n.

miles: what?

xxx-xxx-xxxx

don't play stupid young man

miles: I didn't do anything it was y/n's friend! I would never do that to y/n

xxx-xxx-xxxx

than why haven't you told her?

miles: idk...

xxx-xxx-xxxx

you have a week. if you don't say anything, you, y/n's little friend, and y/n will all be killed.

miles: fuck you.

Miles turned off his phone and wiped his tears. "now I gotta do this stupid shit" He mumbled.

Since Miles was in a bad mood he was utterly rude to the costumers and employees. he wanted to be home with y/n and the kids.

"dude, how come you're being rude?" an employee asked Miles. "none of your business, asshole" "I was just asking" "cool now fuck off" "how about you fuck off if you're gonna be a dick to everyone on your first day!"

Miles looked at the guy and gave me a death stare. "Stop staring at me like that creep" "well yeah, fuck you" Miles punched the employee in the face. "I can do worse than that" Miles took off his uniform and ran out the door.

❦︎

Miles walked inside of the house and slammed the door closed. "Miles, how come you're back so early?" "nothing!" Miles sniffled and ran upstairs.

"Flora watch Miley" y/n got up and ran upstairs. "Miles what happened?" Miles buried his face in his pillow and sobbed.

"nothing, go away" "no, Miles you're crying, what happened?" "I told you y/n I can't be around other people! I was in a bad mood and someone made me mad so I punched them and ran out!"

Y/n pulled Miles up and wiped his tears. "I didn't even make it the first day" Miles sobbed. "it's okay" "no, it's not! why can't I be normal like you?" "Miles it's okay, you are normal, don't worry it's not your fault"

Y/n pulled Miles in a hug. "are you sure there's nothing else that's bothering you" "n-no" y/n tightly hugged Miles and played with his hair which she knew he secretly loved.

"I love you Miles" y/n smiled. "I love you too, sorry for scaring you or Miley" "don't worry" y/n chuckled. "can I have another hug?"

"of course"

Author's Note 🕺🏻

ik this wasn't really much, but it's something 😃 I had to rush near the end so sorry abt that😩

okay, bye mfs🌝🤍