𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

-𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄, 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄-

It was a chaotic Saturday morning. Flora had lots of energy, Miley was throwing a fit, y/n was trying to make breakfast while Flora kept bugging her, and Miles was no where to be found.

Miley was crying and crying, y/n went over and quickly picked her up. she rocked her back and forth to stop her crying. "y/n can we go outside!" "later Flora" "when?" "later in the evening"

"shit the pancakes" y/n mentally punched herself and quickly flipped the pancake. "you just said a bad word!" " Flora not right now please, just... don't repeat it!"

y/n sighed from all the noises and stress. Finally, Miles walked down the stairs. "goodmor-" "here is our child, who has been throwing a fit all morning and please go entertain your sister while I make breakfast" "damn okay woman"

Miles grabbed Miley from y/n's arms and rocked her back and forth. "Goodmorning Tiny" he cooed. "wow, so she stops crying with you" Miles looked up at y/n and smiled. "I guess she just likes me a little bit more"

"but I had her in my stomach for 8 months, all you did was watch me suffer, which you probably liked because you're weird" "Yeah, but-" "You try being pregnant Miles, just saying!" y/n chuckled.

Miles sat on the couch and rocked Miley back and forth. "I hope you like you're pancakes slightly burnt" y/n grabbed the pancakes and put them on a plate. "breakfast's ready"

"you know what would look hotter than just you making pancakes?" "what?" y/n smiled. "you in a maid outfit making pancakes" Miles whispered in her ear. "Miles" y/n slapped his chest. "hey watch out for the baby" he smirked.

"anyways, I made regular and chocolate chip pancakes and heres some syrup and other stuff" "yay! thanks y/n!" Flora smiled. Everyone sat down and started eating their pancakes.

"so Miles what's the news about 'Kate' " y/n asked while mouthing 'Kate'. "oh, she'll be gone soon" Miles grinned. y/n nodded and continued to eat.

❦︎

Everyone was watching a movie and Kate walked down the stairs. she looked over towards Miles and gave him an evil look.

there was a knock on the door and Kate went to go open it. "hello, I'm looking for Kate Mandell." a man said. "um I'm Kate Mandell, why?" "You're coming with us" "for what?!"

"someone called and said you need a little help, so we'll we're taking you to a fun place okay?" "you little fucking shit" Kate said to Miles. "you fucking shit and your little slut!" she exclaimed.

The man hand cuffed Kate and took her away, she screamed and tried to break the man's grip. "No!" was last heard of Kate.

Miles watched silently and lightly smiled to himself. "she's gone now" he said. he kissed y/n's forehead and hugged her.

❦︎

It was night time and y/n had made popcorn for everyone while they watched a movie.

"will Kate be okay?" "probably but she's sick remember, so she'll be in there for a while" y/n nodded and rested her head on Miles' shoulder.

The movie was finished and Flora had fell asleep, y/n picked her up and put her in her bed. Miles and y/n got under the covers and went to sleep.

❦︎

"y/n..." a soft voice came from the other side of the room as y/n and Miles were sleeping. "y/n!" the voice grew a tiny bit louder. Y/n woke up and opened the door to Flora crying.

"Flora what's wrong?" y/n went to Flora's size and grabbed her hands. "I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you and Miles?" the little girl looked into y/n's eyes, how could you say no? "of course you can"

Flora smiled and walked over to the bed. "Y/n stop moving so much" Miles groaned. "Flora had a bad dream so she's sleeping with us" y/n stated."oh okay"

Flora got under the covers and faced y/n. "what do you do when you have a bad dream? like now, that you can't sleep with your parents" "well I never did, I just reminded myself it's not real and it's not gonna hurt me and I would read to take my mind off of it"

"oh, that's cool, I guess people are different" "mhm" "goodnight y/n" "goodnight Flora" y/n turned off the light and went back to sleep.

Author's Note 🕺🏻

I don't know what to fucking write😃

I have some ideas but they're later in the book😭

I feel like rn it's a boring part of a baby so I might do a little time skip so it kinda just goes by a lil faster HDBWJBWJE

so anyways, I hope this was good💀

sorry for typos !

have a good day/night <3