𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?-

"y/n... wake up" y/n groaned and slowly opened her eyes. "nooo five more minutes" "you have work soon and Miley wants her mama" "yeah right!" "fine, five more minutes" "yay"

miles layed next to y/n and played with her hair. "I don't think I can walk" "well hopefully you can 'cause I'm not carrying your heavy ass" y/n gasped and slapped miles. "hey!"

"I'm just kidding" "yeah yeah" y/n got out of bed and carefully walked to the bathroom. "Miles!" "what?!" "the fuck did you do to me?!" "um put my dick in you?" "yeah no shit, anyways move I need to get dressed."

y/n made a face at Miles and quickly got dressed. "okay you ready to go home and see the kids?" "mhm, let's go"

❦︎

the two teens made it home and quickly opened the door. "oh hey guys! how was last night" Janet said. "it was good" Y/n replied. "how was Miley?" "she was good, she's a very calm baby" "was Flora good too? did she ask any questions cause lately she's been curious" y/n chuckled.

"no she was very good as well" "oh wow, thank you for doing this" "of course! don't worry about it" she smiled. "y/n/n!" Flora exclaimed. "hey Flora" "hi! I missed you!" "Awe I missed you too" y/n walked up to stairs and went to Miley's nursery.

"awe my baby Miley" y/n smiled down at Miley, who was sleeping. "so did you and Miles" Janet said with a smirk. "oh god uhh maybe" "look at you, getting the D"

y/n laughed and shook her head. "oh jeez Janet, well I have to go to work now so I'll see you later" y/n said to Miles. "would you like me to drive you?" Janet offered. "Actually yes, thanks"

Janet drove y/n to work, y/n said bye and went inside. she saw Ashley already there, then she remembered, what Miles told her last night. "heyy y/n" Ashley smiled. "hey backstabbing bitch" y/n mumbled. "what?" "oh I said hey bestie" y/n smiled. she rolled her eyes and went to the back to put away her stuff.

the whole day, y/n avoided Ashley, giving her dirty looks and glares. "y/n is there something wrong?" "I don't know, you tell me" "I'm confused..." "yeah sure you are"

"and fyi, Miles and I had sex last night. amazing sex. I'm surprised I'm even standing right now" Ashley furrowed her eyebrows. "ohh okay...."

y/n angrily opened the box and started putting candles on the shelves. "do you need a ride home today?" "No. I don't go in cars with backstabbing whores like you" "um what? how am I backstabbing whore?"

"don't play stupid Ashley, you know exactly what you did. now excuse me I have to go home to my boyfriend and my kids." y/n pushed Ashley out of the way and left the store.

"hi y/n, how was work?" "awesome" "I'm so sorry but I need to go somewhere today, it's a family emergency" "oh that's fine, family first" y/n smiled. "thank you darling"

Janet dropped off y/n and then left. "Hi y/n" Miles said. "hi. you don't know how bad I wanna rip off Ashley's head. the way she acted so clueless, fucking dumb bitch" "woah..."

"I'm just saying! she told me to go get some dick then kisses you! it makes so fucking sense. I hate her. and now I gotta look at her ugly ass face everyday" y/n sighed.

the doorbell rang and y/n went to open it but immediately shut it as she saw Ashley. "y/n, please just open the door!" y/n sighed and opened the door.

"y/n I can explain" "explain what? the fact that you kissed by boyfriend actually my fiance and telling him to keep it a secret knowing damn well we're getting married, what the fuck is wrong with you! are you that desperate?!"

"y/n... I-" "You what?! explain then you bitch!" "I've been in love with you since we were kids..." y/n's face softened. "what?" "when that bully pushed me off the swing im grade 3 and you went to help I just felt something. I didn't know what it was but then I knew. you made me question myself so much. and then when I found out you had a child and everything I knew nothing could happen between us but when I saw Miles, I got jealous, so I thought maybe if I kissed him, which was super gross, and make him keep it a secret you would find out and leave him but I guess not"

y/n's eyes widened. "oh... wow Ashley..." "i-im sorry y/n, for doing this to you, I just thought something would happen. I understand if you hate me or can't even look at me anymore, I'll leave you alone, I'll even change jobs for you" Ashley's eyes watered, threatening to come out."No Ashley No, I don't hate you. I mean I did but I can't believe you haven't told me this"

"because I was scared that I would weird you out and I thought the stupid crush would go away!" "Don't worry Ash. I understand, I forgive you and I'm sorry for calling you a backstabbing whore" "it's fine. I'm sorry for kissing Miles"

"well um I should get going, but can I do one thing?" Ashley asked. she looked over at Miles and gave him look to y/n. miles smiled and nodded. "I'll give you guys some privacy" Miles said and went upstairs with Miley.

Ashley wiped her tears and hugged y/n, y/n hugged back. she pulled away and stared at her lips. Ashley cupped y/n's cheeks and softly kissed her lips. she pulled away and smiled. "friends?" y/n nodded. "friends"

authors note 🕺🏻

YALL DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING🤪🤪

tbh I actually wasn't planning on doing this, the idea kinda just popped in my head and I thought it would just a really good plot twist and shit anyways, my head hurts a lot but I'll still try and update again today:)

okay bye ppl🌝🤍