𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

-𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋-

2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

" I don't want to go to school" Flora whined. " I know but you have to, it'll be fun" Flora sighed and walked over to the front of the house to put on her shoes.

It was Flora's first day of school, y/n was quite sad because she won't have anyone to talk with besides Miles.

Miley was also 3 months old and already grew so much, her hair grew more and was curly like Miles' hair.

"I'll miss you y/n" "I'll miss you too Flora" Y/n kneeled down and gave Flora a hug. "I'll be back" Miles said and quickly gave y/n a kiss on the cheek. "we'll be here" y/n grabbed Miley's hand and waved Miles goodbye.

"bye tiny" Miles kissed Miley's cheek, which made her smile. her smile faded as she watched Miles leave with Flora.

"he'll be back bubba" Y/n said and fixed Miley's hair. Miley started to cry, "awe come on, don't cry" her crying got louder, y/n sighed and bounced her up and down.

"no daddy's gonna be back soon" y/n walked around the house and tried to make Miley stop crying, but nothing helped. "wow, you're such a daddy's girl" y/n scoffed.

"I had you in my stomach for eight months! and yet you can't spend 5 minutes with me, your mother" Miley looked up at her with a blank expression then looked away.

"You're lucky you're cute" y/n put Miley in her chair and got ready to feed her some baby food. y/n scooped some food and went to go put it in Miley's mouth.

Miley turned away and smacked the food from y/n's hand. "Miley!"she sighed and tried again, but Miley did the same. "Miley Fairchild!" y/n slightly raised her voice, which made Miley start crying again.

"No, no, no don't cry. I'm sorry" she picked her daughter up and rocked her back and forth. Miley wouldn't stop crying. "did you poop? is that why you're throwing a fit?" she asked.

she sighed and brought Miley to her nursery and where she got changed. "fuck you did shit" y/n quickly changed Miley's diaper and went back downstairs.

"are you gonna stop crying now?" Miley stayed quiet, she lightly smiled at y/n, y/n smiled back and kissed her cheek. "You're a handful huh" she smirked. "but you're cute"

After a while, Miley started throwing a huge fit. y/n tried everything, feeding her, rocking her back and forth, loving her, nothing.

the door opened to Miles with a smile on his face, happy to see y/n and Miley. "oh my god Miles!" y/n sighed in relief. Miles noticed Miley throwing a fit,"she's been crying since you left, I've tried everything!"

"here let me have her" As soon as Miley was in Miles' arms, she stopped crying. "are you fucking serious?!" y/n exclaimed. "I guess she wanted her dad" Miles chuckled. "this is bullshit, you're taking care of her from now on"

"awe come on, she loves you as much as she loves me" "she was crying the whole time you were gone and then she stopped when you came. she hates me" "she doesn't hate you y/n" "yes she does Miles, she immediately stopped crying with you"

"well I guess she's a daddy's girl"

"oh, she's definitely a daddy's girl"

Author's Note 🕺🏻

hey guys! this is just a filler chapter, just something for you guys. hope it was good<3 also sorry for the wait.

sorry for typos !

have a good day/night <3