𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, ( 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 )

Without Kate, it was interesting, it was still the same way but just without her presence. Miley grew and looked a lot like Miles, almost nothing of y/n.

Flora also grew more comfortable with y/n, and told her everything. Miles' love for y/n also grew stronger and he was planning on something big.

he was going to ask her to marry him.

so, Miles always went out, or was on the computer, looking for the perfect ring for y/n, and y/n suspected nothing.

but she did. from Miles being so secretive, she thought he was cheating on her. y/n was bringing Miley upstairs to put her in the crib but she stopped when she heard talking.

"I just don't want her to find out, I want it to be when she doesn't expect it" she heard. y/n furrowed her eyebrows and leaned closer to the door. "no, she doesn't suspect anything."

y/n leaned back and quickly opened the door, startling Miles and making him quickly turn off his phone. "oh hey y/n" "hey" y/n placed Miley in the crib and wrapped her in a blanket.

Miles went over to hug y/n, which she rudely declined. "I kind of don't wanna be touched right now, please" "oh, ok is everything okay?" "mhm yeah just peachy"

Y/n kissed Miley's forehead and went downstairs. "hi y/n!" Flora smiled. "hey Flora, what are you doing?" "I'm just drawing" "ooo, that's cool"

y/n sat on the couch, and put on y/f/s. [ favorite show ] Miles sat next to her and stared. "stop staring" "something's up" y/n looked over to Miles and sighed. "Are you cheating on me?" Miles' face dropped. "oh my god, no, no I'm not! it's just hard to explain"

"You're being secretive Miles" "yeah I know but... but just wait until this afternoon" "fine"

❦︎

Miles paced back and forth, he was waiting for his friend Liam to arrive to help set up a nice romantic dinner for him and y/n.

[ picture him however you like ] "Hey Miles" Liam called out. "shh, shut up! what took you so long!" Miles whisper-shouted. "oh I just got caught up with my lady you kno-" "ew never mind. anyways, I need you to help me set up a nice dinner for me and my girlfriend okay you annoying fuck"

"jeez okay. so you got a girlfriend? damn never knew Miles Fairchild would get a girl" "shut up" Miles lead Liam towards the backyard, where Miles had a nice Gazebo with some fairy lights. [ bUlLsHiT ]

"nice so where's your girlfriend?" "she's inside with my daughter, she doesn't know this is happening, so be. quiet." "did you just say daughter?!" "yes, I have a child" "what the fuck so that mea-" "yes I have sex. okay now come help me with the table!"

"I always took you for a virgin until 40 but I guess not" "the fuck does that mean?" "nothing" "do you want to go home with two hands?" Liam nodded. "then quiet" "ooo, scary"

After setting the table up, Miles put two candles in the middle and put the food he "made" on the table. "so what's all this for?" Liam asked. "I'm going to ask y/n to marry me, didn't you read my texts!" "yes and no. I was half asleep man, you know people sleep at 3am."

"whatever. thanks for the help, I'll see you later" "good luck, tell Flora I say hi" "I will, thanks bye" "bye dude"

Miles went back inside and quickly put on a nice outfit, y/n was already dressed up, since Miles had told her to. "okay y/n close your eyes" y/n closed her eyes, and Miles lead her outside.

"this better be good Mi" "it is, trust me baby" they made it to the gazebo and Miles told y/n to open her eyes. "oh... my god.... Miles this is amazing" y/n smiled.

The two sat down and Miles put some light jazz in the background. "wow mr. romantic Miles" "only for you, my love" y/n blushed. Miles and y/n started eating, it was romantic. Miles slowly got nervous as the moment was about to come.

He had the ring in his pocket and got ready for what to say to y/n. "So you did all of this" "no, I had a little help with my friend" [ if you get it, ily ]

"hm okay" "y/n..." "yes?" Miles got up and looked into y/n's e/c eyes. "I'm extremely happy I met you. you've done so much for me and you changed me in so many ways. you made me remember what love feels like, everyday I get so happy to wake up to your beautiful face, I don't regret anything I ever did with you, because everything was an adventure with you and I love you so much, sure I was a dick when we first met, but you really went into my heart pretty quickly. I love you and I want you to know that and I want to be with you forever, so y/n l/n...." Miles took out the box and went down on one knee.

"will you marry me?" y/n put her hand to her mouth, she looked down at the ring and up at Miles. she sniffled and nodded her head. "yes Miles oh my god, yes! I will marry you" Miles smiled and gave y/n the biggest hug ever.

y/n giggled and hugged him back. "is this why you were being so secretive?" "mhm, I would never hurt you like that" "wow Miles, I love you" Miles grabbed y/n cheeks and kissed her deeply. "I love you too"

y/n and Miles heard screaming and looked over and saw Flora jumping up and down. " yes! yes! yes! y/n said yes!" Flora screamed. y/n laughed and showed Flora the ring.
"Flora knew?" "of course she did"

"I love you Miles"

"I love you too, y/n"

Author's Note 🕺🏻

JSBIANWIW I cringed a bit💀 I hate this sm, anyways I hope you liked this💀

you and Miles are engaged 😩💍

yes ik there was a month time skip🙄 just wait for the fun part of Miley💃🏻

sorry for typos !

anyways have a good day/night <3