𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

-𝐉𝐎𝐁𝐒-

"Milessss" "mmm" Miles groaned in response. "I have to go to my job interview now, Miley's awake and she's ready" "okay" Miles sat up and rubbed his eyes. "do I look good?" "yes, always" "thanks, I gotta now, I love you" "I love you too"

Y/n quickly kissed Miles' lips and left the house. "hey y/n!" Ashley called out. "hey!" y/n quickly walked up to Ashley's car and got inside. "you excited for your interview?" "yeah, I'm super nervous though" "don't be, my manager is super nice, I'm sure she'll like you"

the two girls made it to bath and body works ( idk, it was like the first thing that popped up🌝 ) "Goodluck!" Ashley smiled and stuck two thumbs up. "thanks!" y/n closed the door and went inside.

"okay, you can do this" y/n whispered to herself. "hey, um I'm here for a job interview" y/n said to a lady that was at the front counter. "are you y/n l/n?" She asked. "yeah, thats me" "okay. your interview starts in a couple minutes, you can just wait here" "okay, thanks"

y/n waited until it was time, she texted Miles in the meantime. "okay, she's ready" y/n got up and went to back. "hi! you must be y/n! I'm Isabella, it's nice to meet you" a lady said to y/n as she had a file in her hand. "hi, it's nice to meet you to" y/n smiled.

"okay, so I saw your qualifications and they're perfect, but I do have some questions" "okay" ( idk how these things work, so bare with me people🌝 )

"so are you allergic to anything?" "no" "okay, like any scents or anything, because you're gonna be around that a lot" isabella chuckled. "haha, yeah, no I'm not sensitive to anything like that" "okay. are you good with people? like of they ask questions or anything"

[PLS IDK WHAT THEY ASK😭]

"mhm, I'm okay with that" "have you had any jobs before?" "no, but I did do some babysitting" "okay, I think you've got the job, you seem very nice, you can start on Saturday" "okay, thank you so much!" y/n got up, said bye, and left.

she went outside and quickly ran to Ashley's car. "I got the job!" y/n squealed. "omg, really?! I'm so happy for you!" "thanks, it wasn't really a interview but I'm just excited I have a job"

Ashley drove y/n back to the house, "Thank you so much, for everything" y/n smiled. "of course. oh, also does Miles need a ride?" "yeah, he doesn't have his license either" y/n chuckled. "I could drive him" "oh, wow, thank you" "of course" "okay, bye see you soon!" "bye!"

y/n got out of the car and went inside the house. "Miles!" "y/n! did you get the job?" "mhm, I start on Saturday!" y/n squealed. "awe congratulations bubs" "thanks" y/n smiled. "Where's Miley?" "she's sleeping" "ohh okay"

"are you excited for your job interview" "not really" "I know you don't like people, but it'll be good" "I guess" "it'll be good, cause we'll get someone to take care of Miley and Flora when we're away and stuff and one day we could, y'know, go somewhere and be alone, with no kids..."

y/n smiled and lightly ran her hand across Miles' chest. "sounds fun right?" y/n smirked. "y-yeah" y/n walked up to Miles and stared into his eyes, then her eyes trailed down to his lips.

she wrapped her arms around his neck and roughly kissed him. Miles kissed back and pulled her closer. y/n pushed Miles against the wall and deepened the kiss, she was taking control and Miles somehow, didn't stop her.

she pulled away and kissed Miles' neck. Miles tried his hardest to not let out any sound. "y/n, I've n-never seen this side of you before" "it's because you don't get to, I thought you were a top hm?" y/n smirked.

"oh yeah I am, I just wanted you to enjoy what you were doing" "hm, okay, well I think you should be getting ready for your job interview" "noo, why?" "Because we both need to work" "but I'm already rich enough" "yeah, but still, it's good for you to work, it'll give you some people skills"

"people suck though" "I don't suck, but I know what I'll be sucking" y/n smirked. "what?" "nothing" "Stop that!" "stop what?!" "teasing me! I told you already" "okay, I'll stop" y/n chuckled.

"I'm gonna go check on Miley" y/n went upstairs and went to Miley's nursery and saw that Miley was awake. "awe goodmorning Miley, hi, I missed you so much" y/n said in a baby voice, she picked up Miley and kissed her cheek.

"mama, missed you. was daddy okay with you this morning?" "yes, I was" Miles said, walking by. "are you gonna be a pain and cry while daddy's gone?" Miley stared at her blankly. "hopefully that's a no"

"okay, um I'm ready" "okay" "wait, who's picking me up" "oh Ashley said she'll be okay with driving you" "Oh okay" "mhm. goodluck miles" "thanks, bye tiny" Miles kissed Miley's cheek. "bye, daddy goodluck" y/n said as she lifted Miley's hand up to say goodbye.

«𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦' 𝗣𝗢𝗩»

I said bye to y/n and Miley and saw y/n's friend Ashley, waiting for me in her car. "hey Miles!" Ashley smiled. "hey, thanks for driving me" "no problem, anything for y/n, right?" I nodded.

I felt slightly uncomfortable next to Ashley, I wasn't used to her and now I'm in a car with her, without y/n.

"do you wanna listen to some music?" "no, it's okay" I turned my head and looked out the window. after a while, we made it to the place where I was having my job interview.

"I'll wait out here, don't worry if it takes long" "oh okay, thanks" "No problem, Goodluck!" "thanks" I closed the door and went inside.

❦︎

surprisingly, I got the job. I probably creeped them out and that's why they gave me it. I walked back to where Ashley was parked and went inside. "How'd it go?" Ashley asked. "good, I got the job" "oh wow, congrats Miles!" She hugged me and started the car. the fuck just happened I thought.

I made it home and turned to Ashley to say bye. "thanks for driving me" "You're welcome, I hope you do good on your job" I nodded. she leaned in and kissed my lips. I immediately pulled away. "What did you just do."

"I kissed you, dummy" "I'm dating y/n..." "I know, she doesn't have to know. I just wanted to know how you kiss" she smiled. "No, I have to tell her" "why? just keep it a secret"

I pursed my lips and quickly got out of the car.

«𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩»

Miles went inside and saw y/n making lunch. "hii" y/n smiled. "hey y/n" "did you get the job?" "yeah, I did" "YES, congrats Mi" y/n squealed and gave him a kiss. "mhm"

"what's wrong?" "nothing, why?" "you seem off, everything okay?" "yeah, don't worry my love" Miles smiled. "Well, I made lunch, wanna eat?" "sure" Miles sat down at the island and ate lunch with y/n.

Author's Note 🕺🏻

please don't hate me besties 😻

uhhh, hope this was good🌝 sorry for typos and shit, have a good day/night <333