𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

-𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓-

"mmm" y/n groaned as she was making out with Miles on their bed. Miles pulled away. y/n giggled at how his lips were pink and swollen. miles looked at y/n and smiled like a dork. "what's with the smile?" y/n chuckled. "nothing" Miles leaned in a kissed y/n again.

"y/n!" Flora called from downstairs. "can you guys stop kissing!" Flora yelled. she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. "Miles, are you trying to eat y/n?!" Flora exclaimed. the young teens pulled away and looked at Flora.

"Flora knock next time!" Miles exclaimed. "this is my house too" she crossed her arms. "no, you just live in it" Miles said. "well than stop hogging y/n!" Flora grabbed a pillow and hit Miles with it.

"well she's my girlfriend!" "well she's my bestfriend!" Miles grabbed a pillow as well and hit Flora with it. "oh jeez guys-" y/n was interrupted by a pillow being thrown at her. she fixed the hair out of her face and started hitting Flora as well.

"no why me, attack Miles!" Flora giggled. y/n smiled and hit Miles with her pillow. the 3 laughed as they had a pillow fight, "okay guys, I gotta go to work" y/n laughed. "no, why y/n?" Flora pouted. "I know, but I'll be back soon"

y/n said bye and went outside and waited for Ashley. she smiled as Ashley drove up. "hi y/n/n" "hey ashley" y/n got in the car. "so how's everything?" "everything's fine" "that's good" ashley smiled. she started the car and drove off.

❦︎

"have a nice day" y/n said as she handed over a bag to a costumer. she looked over and saw ashley wiping her eyes, like she'd been crying. "ash, what's wrong?" y/n asked. "n-nothing" "tell me what's wrong." "I can't tell you here" y/n nodded. "okay"

the day went well, y/n finished work and went to go receive her paycheck. "here you go y/n, you're one of the best employees" isabella smiled. "thank you, see you later!" y/n smiled.

she left the store with ashley and went back home. "um y/n, can I stay at your house for a bit" "of course" they made it at the house and quickly went inside.

"y/n/n!" miles smiled and quickly went up to hug and kiss her. "hey miles" "hi, I missed you today" "awe, I missed you too" she smiled. miles looked over and lightly smiled at ashley. "hey ashley" "hi" she replied.

"awe, hi miley" y/n said as she saw miley in her crib. "i missed you so much" she picked her up and kissed her cheek. "did you miss mama?" miley shook her head no. "thought so. but still , I missed you" y/n smiled.

miley looked at her and smiled. y/n chuckled and kissed Miley's cheek again. "so what did you wanna talk about, ashley?" "right. um can we go upstairs?" "sure"

ashley and y/n went upstairs to her room. y/n closed the door and sat on the bed. "what's up?" "I... I got kicked out" ashley started. "w-what?!" "I decided to tell my parents about me, y'know and they freaked out and then they said I'm just confused, after that I got into an argument and they kicked me out"

"oh my god... ashley, i'm so sorry" "yeah and my whole family is homophobic and well the only person who wasn't, was my cousin but they died last year so I have no one besides you I can live with" ashley started to cry.

"but I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable so it's fine if you say no, I'll just go find somewhere to live-" "no! of course you can live here, I'm not gonna let you live in the streets or something, you're my bestfriend." "thank you y/n/n!" "of course" ashley wiped her tears and hugged y/n.

"I've been living in my car so all my stuff is there" "okay, I'll go tell miles and get your room ready" ashley nodded and hugged y/n again. "I love you so much, thank you" "I love you too"

"miley does too" ashley chuckled, she smiled at miley so was sitting there, sucking on her pacifier. ashley went downstairs to her car and y/n went downstairs to talk to Miles.

"ashley got kicked out..." "oh no..." "yeah and I allowed her to live here" "oh... but y/n she likes you" "I know, but don't worry." Miles nodded. y/n kissed his cheek. "okay, miley I'm gonna put you down cause you're heavy" y/n chuckled and put Miley down in her crib.

ashley got her stuff and y/n brought her to a guest room. "thank you for this, you're amazing. I see why Miles loves you" she smiled. y/n lightly smiled "well I'll let you put away your stuff"

y/n left the room and went downstairs. "y/n, I made dinner!" Janet said. ( lowkey forgot about her 💀🖐🏻) "Oh wow, thank you Janet. " "oh don't worry anytime!" Janet smiled.

ashley came downstairs as Janet served everybody. "thanks janet" Miles said. "You're welcome, I hope it's good!" everyone sat down and ate dinner, as a family.

authors note 🕺🏻

CASTAWAYS WE ARE CASTAWAYS AHOY THERE

pretty shit chapter ik. didn't know how to end that tbh, sorry for typos shawties

have a good day/night <3