Chapter 24: The day in the life of superhero

(Author's note, Hey everyone rhino here, I just want to let you know that there might be some lemons coming to the story, and now before you try to get at my throat, I'm not some pedophile or anything like that, I just activated my mature settings on this story, but I still need to know, do you want lemons for this story? Please let me know, anyway on to the baddie beatings!)

ThirdPOV
*It was the middle of the night, and you were just doing what I normally do, jumping from roof to roof and swing across the city.

Spider-kid: *VO* Tell me there's something better,go ahead try...

*You continued to swing through the city and wall run on your work place.*

Spider-kid: *VO* This how I spent the most of my days, by (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)...

*You pulled a backflip on the building and shot out a web and continue swinging through the city.

Spider-kid: *VO* I can summited up in glorious hyphenated word, spider-kid. *In real life* I am the spectacular spider-kid!!

*You continued swing through the city until you landed on a building rooftop.*

Spider-kid: Only one thing missing, it's past my bedtime and I can really use some action.

*You heard some bank alarms went off and swing into action to the scene of the crime, ontop of the roof of a jewelry store, two partners in crime...

Flint marko and alexander o'hirn, just got done robbing the place and was about to make a getaway

Flint marko and alexander o'hirn, just got done robbing the place and was about to make a getaway.*

Flint: Did I tell you? One getaway jump to the next building and we're a million bucks richer.

Alex: This ain't not big million buck haul, not after the big man takes his cut any--

Flint: Oh shut up and jump!

*Alex jumped onto the next building until a giant web came out and grabbed him.*

Flint: O'hirn! *sees spider-kid* Oh no,not again!

*Flint sees spider-kid ontop of a radio signal with alex tied upside down to it.*

Spider-kid: Yup again! *Chuckles* What is this marco the 3rd time this month?