Chapter 6: The funeral, With great power

(Y/n)POV
*We were holding uncle ben's by the cemetery that was close our area, we gather family members, his friends and mines, during this i felt nothing but regret and shame, it's my fault, It was all my fault, If i'd only stopped ryan when I could have, but I didn't, and now look what I've done, uncle ben is dead, all because of me, because I let my pride get the better of me, I looked at aunt may, who strangely enough had a small sad smile on her face*

(Y/n): Aunt may, you're smiling

Aunt may: Yes,dear

(Y/n): Why?

Aunt may: Why look around you (Y/n), we're surrounded by friends and loved ones, every one of them ben touched, and made better for it, you're looking at the bounty of a life, no man could ask for more...

*For some reason that gives a sense of comfort, I looked back at the casket and I felt my frown return, i never knew how much uncle ben made an impact in many peoples lives, they were lower the caskets in the hole, I went up there and toss a flower at it, I watched the people burying the casket with fresh tears coming out of my eyes, after a few minutes pass and my aunts were talking to her and uncle's ben friend's and giving their condolences to her, I was standing above uncle ben's grave, thinking about how much I messed up big time...

...I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a familiar male voice...

????: (Y/n)...

*I turn around to see non other then the person who is one of my friends, harry osborn...

(Y/n): Hey harry...

Harry: I'm sorry for your loss..

(Y/n): Thanks man, that means alot to me...

*Harry is like a big brother to me, I've met him during the spring, before getting my powers*

///Flashback///
*I was thrown to the fence by flash and was getting my butt handed to him, you see I saw him giving some students an answer sheet in the bathroom, and just being me I told the teachers and no suprise, flash got in trouble and he's taking it out on me, flash kicked me in the stomach...