Chapter 19.5: Post chapter

////Somewhere in an unknown location////
ThirdPOV
*In the living room,A young chinese-american women was playing video games and next to her is a women with brown hair tied to ponytail, she was wearing a black and gold costume with a red belt around her waist with a little 'X' on it, when she lost her last life she was about to rage quit until small sparks begins to form from her hand, so calmed down a bit.*

????: Woah,Woah! Calm down jubilee! Remember what jean or storm told you about?

????: *Whispers* Calm down jubilee, Calm down, you can't afford anymore TVs, (In real life) *Sighs*, thanks kitty, *sighs again*, This game is rigged anyway...

*She grabs the remote and switches off the game, and turns on the tv mode, where a news channel is showing an incident that happened queensboro bridge, this caught her attention and turns up the volume , then a small dark navy cloud of smoke appeared next to her, revealing a young man with indigo-colored velvety fur which allows him to become nearly invisible in shadows, two-toed feet, and three-fingered hands,yellow eyes, pointed ears and a prehensile tail, this caused her to jump a little, letting some sparks out on the table*

????: Hi jubilee! Hi kitty!

Kitty: *Yelps*

Jubilee: Kurt! What the hell?!

Nightcrawler/Kurt: Sorry, I heard some sparks flying and I went to see what's going on...

*He then sees the television and what there telling caught his attention*

Nightcrawler/Kurt: What are you two watching?

Jubilee: The news, there was in incident that happened in New York city...

*He then sits down on the sofa with her, then two other people (One male and one female), the women had white bangs and the rest of her hair is brown, she was also wearing a green and yellow costume and over that is a brown jacket, next to her is a man who had long brown hair, a blackish purple head band around him, he wore a purple and black costume with a brown jacket over it.*

Rouge: Honey you're more persistent then a woodpecker then 5 in the morning...

Gambit: The only thing that's gonna be banging in 5 in the morning is gonna be the headboard...

*This caused her to roll her eyes and sit down the couch with the other three, once she sat down,she looked at the tv and was wanting to know more about it*

Rouge: What's going on around here?

Nightcrawler/Kurt: The news is talking about an incident that happened in New York.

Gambit: Hmm, since when did this happened?

Kitty: Two days ago rouge...

*Jubilee paused the tv and went to go get a drink, as she was leaving, Two females entered the room to see what was what everyone talking about, one female had a dark purple leotard with matching latex flat high heels and fingerless gloves, she also had a red sash around her waist, another female had red hair and was wearing a yellow and blue costume with blue sharp shoulder pads and the side of her legs, and like kitty has a giant red x on her belt. The two sat down on one of the chairs and the red head decided to ask what's up.*

????: Female news reporter(on tv): In other news, at the queensboro bridge in new York city, A major attack that almost cost the lives 24 children, 2 chaperones, and a women that was held hostage by an armored assailant, but luckily the masked hero who goes by the name of spider-kid had saved both of the people who were in the tram cart and the woman from their fatal demise, the now deceased assailant was soon identified as norman osborn, the former owner of oscorp industries who is now run by his son,harry osborn, the fate of what's next to come for the company is unknown for the moment, but for now, we will keep you all updated for more....