Chapter 9: Found job, Breaking news

///At the daily bugle///

ThirdPOV*Jameson was looking at (Y/n) pictures, of, well me or spider-kid, hoping he could accept for his newspaper, but he didn't*

ThirdPOV
*Jameson was looking at (Y/n) pictures, of, well me or spider-kid, hoping he could accept for his newspaper, but he didn't*

Jay jonah Jameson: They're crap *flips through the photos* Crap,crap,mega crap, I'll give 200 bucks for all of them.

(Y/n): 200 dollars, that seems to be a little low, don't you think?

Jay jonah Jameson: *Hands me back his photos* Well take them somewhere else then.

*(Y/n) was packing up his photos and was about to leave, Then jameson had a phone call from Betty brant*

Betty: *On the phone* Sir your wife said that tile you want in the foyer is out of stock.

Jay jonah Jameson: *answers the phone* Tell her we'll just put a rug there. *Looks at (Y/n)* Sit down, give me that *(Y/n) hands Jameson the photos* I'll give you 300, that's a standard freelance fee. *looks at robbie* Tear up page one run that photo instead.

Robbie: Headline?

Jay jonah Jameson: "Spider-kid, Hero or Menace? Exclusive Daily Bugle Photos."

(Y/n): Menace? He was protecting that armored car from---

Jay jonah Jameson: Tell you what Atticus you take the pictures I'll make up the headlines, ok? all right? That ok with you.

(Y/n):Yes, sir.

Jay jonah Jameson: Goody, *hands him a check* Give this to the girl up front, She'll see you get paid.

(Y/n): I'd like a job, sir.

Jay jonah Jameson: No jobs, Be our paperboy, best thing in the world for a kid your age.

*He gets up from his seat and shows (Y/n) out the door to his office*

Jay jonah Jameson: Bring me some more shots of that newspaper selling clown, maybe I'll take 'em off your hands, but I never said you have a job, meat, I'll send you a box of Christmas meat, Best I can do, get outta here, bring me more photos.

*(Y/n) went over to the women who had her desk by the front of jameson's office, to gave her the check for the money*

(Y/n): Hi, Mr. Jameson told me to give that to you. *hands her the check*

Betty: Ok sweetheart *sees the check* Welcome to the Daily Bugle.

(Y/n): Thank you, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), I'm a photographer.

Betty: *Chuckles* Yes, I can see that.

///Outside of the building///
*(Y/n) was leaving the daily bugle and he accidentally bump into someone*

///Outside of the building///*(Y/n) was leaving the daily bugle and he accidentally bump into someone*