Chapter 4: Eyes on the prize

(Y/n)POV
*Me and my uncle was pulling up at the the new york public library, it's the one across from the venue*

(Y/n): Thanks for the ride uncle ben...

Uncle ben: Now, wait a minute (Y/n), hold on, we need to talk

(Y/n): We can we talk later uncle ben?

Uncle ben: Well, we can talk now *turns off the radio* if you let me...

(Y/n): Well what do we have to talk about, why now?

Uncle ben: Because we haven't talk in so long, your aunt may and I don't even know who you are anymore, your start talking back to us, you have these weired experiments in your room, you start fights at school...

(Y/n): I didn't start that fight i told you that...

Uncle ben: Well you sure finished it..

(Y/n): Well what was I supposed to do, you want me to run away?

Uncle ben: No your not supposed to run away, Just hear me out for a minute, kiddo look your changing and I know I went through the exact same thing as your age...

(Y/n): Well not exactly...

Uncle Ben: (Y/n), these are the years where the little boy changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life, please be careful who you change into, this kid flash thompson, he probably deserve what happened to him, but just because you can beat him up, it doesn't give you the right to, remember with great power, comes great responsibility...

*Is he thinking that I'm gonna be some kind of psycho? Like I'm gonna rob someone?, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind*

(Y/n): Are you afraid that I'll turn to some kind of criminal?, please stop worrying about me, something's change, I'll figure it out, so just stop lecturing me please.

Uncle ben: Listen, I don't mean to lecture you, I don't mean to preach, and I know I'm not your father...

(Y/n): So please stop pretending to be!

*I can tell that when I said that, I think he was heartbroken*

Uncle Ben: Right....I'll pick you up by 10.

*I let myself out of the car, and see him driving off, and I have no idea what just happened, but I have to focus the on the main thing, I wait for his car to be out of sight, and when it did, I ran to the venue*

///TIMESKIP at the venue///
(Y/n)POV
*I made it to the building, and I was walking up the staircase to see who I was fighting and I'll admit, he was scary looking...

the man lift the other wrestler up and slam him to the ground, he then went on top of the wrestling arena podium and jumped on top of him with full force and pinned him to the ground as the crowd cheers for him*

...the man lift the other wrestler up and slam him to the ground, he then went on top of the wrestling arena podium and jumped on top of him with full force and pinned him to the ground as the crowd cheers for him*