Chapter 13: The enemies proposal

///At the Osborn residence///
ThirdPOV
*After the incident at the festival, harry was in the middle of a call with mary jane, you were there sitting on a table reminiscing about the fight you went through, but your thoughts were interrupted when harry spoke someone on the phone*

Harry: Incredible? What do you mean he was incredible? No, all right, wait, stay there, I'm going to come over, no  I'm gonna come--- alright fine, fine will you call me in the morning? And we'll go and have breakfast and I want to buy you something, because I want to, It'll make you feel better, okay an-and what do you mean incredible?

*You were smiling to yourself and a little bit blushing*

Harry: Alright I'm sorry, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs...

*She hangs up on him, harry puts his phone back in his pocket and talks to you for a bit*

(Y/n): How is she?

Harry: She's fine, she's just a little rattled, look, (Y/n), I should have told you about us, but you should know I'm crazy about her, it's just you know, you never made a move.

(Y/n): You're right, I didn't...

Harry: *Scratches the back of his head* I'm gonna get some rest.

(Y/n): I'm ride my bike home in a couple of minutes...

*Harry was about to go to his room, until he asked (Y/n) something*

Harry: What was that thing?

(Y/n): I don't know...

*He then leaves to his room for a quick leaving the young boy alone, leaving him with his thoughts*

(Y/n): ...*To himself* Whatever it is somebody has to stop it...

////The Next day////
*It was the mid afternoon and norman was pouring himself an alcoholic drink until he heard a faint cackle in the distance, he stopped drinking and turns around to see no one*

Norman: Is somebody there?...

????: Somebody...

Norman: Who said that?

????: Don't play innocent with me...

*Norman walks across the room to search for the noise*

????: You've known all along...

Norman:... where are you?

????: Follow the cold shivers down your spine....

*Norman stares at his mask collection with a somewhat anxious look*

????: I'm right here...

Norman: *turns around to the mirror* I don't understand...

Norman(Reflection): Did you think it was coincidence? So many good things happening to you,all for you,norman...

*Drinks the beverage and tosses the glass to the floor,shattering it*

Norman: What do you want?...

Norman(Reflection): To say what you won't, to do what you can't, to remove *Raises newspaper* those in your way..

*Norman then looks at the newspaper which is about the events at the festival and the deaths of norman's former board members*

Norman: The board members... *Comes to realization*... you killed them...

Norman(reflection): We killed them!

Norman: We?

Norman(reflection): Remember? You're little accident in the laboratory?