Chapter 21: The oscorp dilemma and turbo fight

////At oscorp////
HarryPOV
*I was at the board room with the new executives, it was about building the science center at ESU, which was something I was already aware of.*

Male executive: You're father very much wanted a new science center to build at ESU.

Female executive: Now that oscorp has convinced the university to demolish the villeroy towers, his wish could become a reality.

Harry: I knew that a month ago, why am I here?

Male executive: We'd like you to make the announcement, it's what your father would've wanted.

Harry: This wouldn't have anything to do with the campus protest?

Female executive: Harry! I'm suprised.

Harry: Having an esu student announce a science center on controversy properties sorta makes it go down a little easier.

Male executive: *laughs* Well,you certainly are your father's son.

Female executive: Oh, you certainly are that...

Male executive: They would've questioned it too, but they would've also seen the opportunity to do some real good, show him.

*The female executive brought a large display case with a telescope inside it.*

Male executive: ...This telescope was owned by Galileo.

*She then hands over the case to me, I was a bit perplexed.*

Harry: He never showed to me.

Female executive: Your father was afraid you may not share his enthusiasm.

Harry: He-he told you that?

Female executive: *Ignores his question* The important thing is your father wanted you to have this, to auction off.

Male executive: A great way to kick off the new science center campaign harry..

Female executive: A great way...

*Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, I could tell (Y/n), and the others first before making the announcement to the students.*

//Timeskip to Night time//
////At Matt's apartment////
YourPOV
*I was walking to Matt's apartment for a train session,after the encounter at school, Matt offered to train me to become a better fighter, I agree to it since the fight with the green goblin almost killed me, I have my duffel bag in hand and went to Matt's place, I was greeted by him and went to the training area...

Simple,I like it, Right now, I'm blindfolded because matt said that sometimes I need to count on my instincts and not just my spider sense to alert me for danger,so he taught me a couple of things he got from the man who helped him when he got bli...

...Simple,I like it, Right now, I'm blindfolded because matt said that sometimes I need to count on my instincts and not just my spider sense to alert me for danger,so he taught me a couple of things he got from the man who helped him when he got blind, I heard to two sticks banging together and my other senses went off, I managed to dodge the hits and swipes before they could touch me, I grabbed two of the sticks midair with one hand.*