Chapter 22: Turbo jet debate, advice from the devil

///The next day of the empire state university///
YourPOV
*Another protest was going on by the campus.*

Protest rally leader: Okay settle everyone, thanks to anonymous donation, the villeroy towers defense fund is up to one million dollars!!!

*Everyone started cheering on because their home is still gonna stand, praising turbo jet for saving their place to live, mary jane, gwen and felicia are cheering on, I was standing next to them and harry leans against a tree behind them.*

Mary jane: Come on (Y/n), get in the spirit!

(Y/n): You know this hero of theirs sent a security guard to the hospital last night, the guy is in a coma!

Felicia: A cop in a high speed chase runs over a civilian, how's that any different?

(Y/n): I'm saying that two wrongs don't make a right!

*The three then rolled their eyes at me, I looked at harry for a little help.*

(Y/n): A little help?

Harry: Listen, there's something I need to tell you guys, my dad's company is involved!

*I didn't hear him properly because the crowd is cheering louder, I then moved my self forward with my ear near his mouth for a clear hearing.*

Harry: Oscorp! They're the reason their bulldozing villeroy towers! My dad's company convinced ESU to bulldoze...

*I noticed that the crowd starts to be quiet and turn their focus on us.*

Harry: *Unsettled* Villeroy towers...

*The crowd looked at us with both a disappointed and loathsome look, my guess is that my best friend's company is the reason why these people are losing their home.*

Harry: I'm getting a bad feeling here...

Protest rally leader: This is just the kinda thing that I'm talking about! The halfs on campus making deals against the half nots!

*People started throwing garbage and signs at us, I managed to snag a sign from the ground and used it as a shield.*

(Y/n): We better get out of here *gets hit in the head with a soda can* Ow!

*While my friends managed to escape, I saw the janitor staring before sweeping some more.*

Harry: (Y/n), Vamonos!

*I followed after them, dodging the garbage in the process.*

////TIMESKIP to night////
*After greeting my aunt, I went straight into my room, I looked at two pictures that were on my desk, one with me and my parents when i was infant, and one with my aunt and uncle, I smiled at the one with my aunt and uncle. I opened my backpack to see my suit in it, I suited up and went into the city.*

///at the villeroy towers///

LewisPOV
*I was finishing up some touches on my suit, as a electronic genius who worked for NASA,this was a simple job to do, the only time actually tried to show my workers that,they didn't take me seriously,one day I tried to get the materials without knowing,until someone saw me and reported to the higher ups of NASA, they fired me and I was forced to due my research without the proper funds, that was until the kingpin have a job offer, I said yes in exchange for the funds I need for my research, I'm was supposed to meet him tonight, I have enough time so I decided to add some stuff to my suit, I heard a knock at the door and went to get it, it was revealed to be my only friend in this pit, Jolenna.*

Lewis: Jolenna...

Jolenna: Hey you, the protest committee is meeting at the community room, they got pizza and stuff, you want to come down with me?