Ch. 11 My name is not Mia!

Helen raised an eyebrow at Aurora's sudden outburst.

" Didn't your father tell you?" Helen asked, looking and sounding confused.

Aurora silently stared at Helen.

" Your father is a Crown Prince from a foreign kingdom called Genovia. His royal heritage is the reason I divorced him and took Mia with me. I allowed your father to take you because I knew you would be royalty in the future since you are his eldest daughter," Helen merely explained to Aurora.

Tears started to fall from Aurora's chocolate brown eyes as she stared at Helen with a mixture of emotions.

" After your father and I divorced, I strictly told him not to tell you about Mia and me. I wanted my daughter and me to live a normal life with no royal drama," Helen frustratingly tells Aurora.

Aurora heavily breathes as she cries, feeling so much anger when she hears that her so-called mother requested her father not to let her know about her and her twin sister.

" So, I beg you not to tell Mia about this royal life! I do not want her to be around your father's side of the family!" Helen sternly tells Aurora.

Aurora heartbreakingly stared at Helen, feeling and looking envious that her so-called mother cares more about Mia's feelings than herself.

Aurora's body angrily shakes as she walks up to Helen, and she slaps her so-called mother on the face.

" Look!" Aurora snapped at Helen.

Helen's chocolate brown eyes widened, feeling and looking shocked that Aurora slapped her.

" I finally figured out as to why Dad said you were dead this whole time," Aurora laughs with tears falling from her chocolate brown eyes.

Helen slowly turns her gaze to Aurora.

" Even though I stopped asking my Dad about you, I knew in my heart that he still loved you!" Aurora angrily tells Helen with tears falling from her chocolate brown eyes.

" However, I can see that you truly never loved him! If you did love him, you would have accepted this so-called royal heritage he has! And from the way you act and speak to me. I can tell that you also do not love me or want me in your damn fucking normal life!" Aurora screams her heart out at Helen as she turns around, and she begins to walk towards the front door with her luggage following behind her.

Helen comes back to her senses, and her chocolate brown eyes widened when she sees Aurora walking towards the front door.

" Aurora! Aurora, come back here! If you stepped out of that house, I would not let you live here!" Helen shouts, causing Aurora to stop walking.

Aurora turns her head back, and she furiously glares at Helen with teary chocolate brown eyes.

" Good! Because I do not want to live in a place where I am not welcome!" Aurora angrily shouts as she looks away, and she steps out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

" Mia?" A male voice worriedly calls out to Aurora.

Aurora turns her gaze to the right as her teary chocolate brown eyes intently stared at a 5'8" young man with messy dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes looking at her in concern. She noticed the young man was wearing causal clothing with a guitar on his back while holding a maroon-colored bag in his hands.

Robert Schwartzman as Michael Moscovitz

" My name is not Mia!" Aurora furiously shouts as she tightly grabs her luggage, and she turns to the left, walking away from the stranger

The stranger, a fifteen-year-old Michael Moscovitz, stood there as he watched in disbelief when he sees Aurora walking away from him.

" Taxi!" Aurora screams her heart out when she sees a familiar vehicle that reminded her of her hometown of New York.

" Taxi!" Aurora stops walking, and she puts her fingers in her mouth as she masterfully whistled, grabbing the driver's attention, who made a U-turn and drove in her direction.

Michael silently stared at Aurora, feeling a mixture of emotions since he was in awe of the young teen's loud whistle, which somehow grabbed the taxi's driver's attention since it was driving in her direction.

Michael then realized what was happening, and he was about to stop Aurora from leaving, but he was too late since she got inside the taxi and the vehicle drove off.

' Who is that girl, and why does she look like Mia? Then again, that girl isn't wearing glasses nor has her hair in a Mufasa mane as Mia does. Is she Mia's cousin or something? Because the two of them look so much alike,' Michael tells himself as he watched the taxi leave.

Michael then turns his gaze to the Thermopolis' residence as his hands tightly grasped the birthday bag that he is planning to give to Mia.

' Okay, Michael Moscovitz. Today is Mia's sixteenth birthday. Give her this present and once and for all tell her how you feel,' Michael nervously tells himself as he gulps, and he begins to walk towards the front door at the same time, Helen steps out.

" Oh! Um. Hello, Michael," Helen warmly greets Michael despite having a red bruise on her cheek.

Michael's chocolate brown eyes worriedly stared at Helen.

" Ms. Thermopolis. Um. Are you alright?" Michael asked, looking and sounding concerned.

Helen innocently stared at Michael.

" You have a red bruise on your cheek," Michael informs Helen.

" Oh! That! An annoying fly hit me on the face," Helen akwardly laughs.

Michael continued to stare at Helen when he remembered seeing Aurora leaving the house with luggage and looking upset.

" Um. Is Mia home?" Michael softly asked Helen while showing the maroon-colored bag to the older female.

Helen fondly smiled at Michael when she hears Mia's name.

" No. Your sister came by earlier, and she took Mia to the mall. I plan to pick them up and take them to a Chinese Buffet not that far from there. Would you like to accompany me?" Helen kindly asked Michael.

" Sure. I finished my band practice earlier. So, I am free," Michael responded as he begins to follow Helen to the navy blue truck.

" Um. Ms. Thermopolis," Michael calls out to Helen as he and the older female got inside the navy blue truck.

" Yes?" Helen responded.

" Um. I saw a girl walking out of the house with luggage. Who was that? She looked a lot like Mia but didn't look like her at the same time," Michael explains to Helen.

Helen uncomfortably stared at the steering wheel as she turns on the Navy blue truck.

" Oh, her. She's a nobody. She wanted to work under me, but then I saw that she destroyed one of my paintings, so I kicked her out of my house. It's too bad the girl spent so much money coming from New York to California. When I first saw her, I was shocked by how much she looked and reminded me of my Mia. But, I am glad she isn't my Mia because that girl acted like a spoiled brat," Helen firmly tells Michael as she begins to drive.

Michael sat in the truck as he silently stared at Helen, feeling and looking surprised that Aurora is only a doppelganger that looked like his childhood friend and crush, Mia Thermopolis.