Ch. 30 Language, My Lady

Aurora, Mia, the maids, and Alastor entered the gift shop. Alastor scanned the surroundings while the maids kept the Renaldi-Thermopolis sisters' company.

Aurora walked through the T-shirt sections, looking at the various shirts with mixed emotions. She still felt disturbed that someone sexually harassed her in public.

Mia looked at Aurora worryingly. She could see that the interaction from earlier made her highly uncomfortable.

' I cannot believe some perverted assholes are ruining my sister's day, especially after what she has gone through with Dad passing away and Mo-Helen being a bitch towards her,' Mia internally speaks.

" Hey, Rory. What do you think of this T-shirt?" Mia asked while grabbing an orange shirt with an elephant floral design.

Aurora turns her gaze to Mia and looks at the shirt.

" It's beautiful," Aurora complimented. " You plan on getting it for yourself?" She asked.

Mia looks at the shirt and then at Aurora.

" I'm going to get it for you," Mia smiled.

" For me?" Aurora looked surprised.

" Yup! My first birthday gift for my sister," Mia looked proud.

Tears welled up in Aurora's eyes, touched that Mia would spend money on her.

" I'm going to buy it now, or I'll forget!" Mia turns and walks to the cashier with Holly and Poppy following her.

" I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet sister like Mia," Aurora softly speaks.

Annalise and Rosalba looked at each other, feeling sad for Aurora since the young female had gone through alot.

" I should also get Mia something for her birthday," Aurora pushed her negative thoughts away and continued walking through the store, wanting to get the best birthday gift for Mia.

Annalise and Rosalba walked behind Aurora, giving the young female some space.

Alastor watched Aurora walking through the store with her maids while Mia was at the cashier with Holly and Poppy. His dark eyes blinked when he heard his name. He turns and sees Emmanuel, Jaxon, and Hugo walking toward him.

" How's Lady Renaldi and Lady Thermopolis?" Jaxon asked while looking at Alastor.

" Lady Renaldi is pretty shaken up because of what transpired, but Lady Thermopolis was able to calm her down. They are in the gift shop with their maids," Alastor pointed.

Hugo enters the store to ensure that Aurora is safe.

Jaxon watched Hugo enter the store.

" Yeah. The Bloke took what transpired to heart and is probably beating himself up. I feel he will keep a closer eye on Lady Renaldi," Jaxon commented.