Ch. 20 All I want to do is sleep

Oliver lets go of Mia as he turns his gaze to Michael, and he then walks up to the young teen. He watched Michael stand up, and he playfully rolled his dark chocolate brown eyes when he sees Santiago stand behind the young male as his cousin/bodyguard started to touch Michael everywhere for weapons. 

" Santiago. He is only a child, and look. You are scaring him," Oliver motioned to an awkward Michael, who has his arms raised. 

" Standard protocol, Ambassador Renaldi," Santiago firmly tells Oliver. 

Aurora and Mia akwardly stared at Michael, feeling terrible that their male friend is getting touched by dangerous-looking men such as Santiago. 

" I'm okay," Michael reassures Aurora, Mia, and Oliver. 

" The kid is clear," Santiago finished inspecting Michael as he goes to stand behind a chair with his men also standing behind chairs. 

Oliver amusingly shakes his head as he held his hand out to Michael, and he kindly smiled at the young teen. 

" Hello. My name is Oliver Sebastian Renaldi. As you recently heard, I am the Ambassador of Genovia. But, I am also the paternal uncle of these beautiful girls," Oliver kindly introduced himself to Michael as he fondly smiled at Aurora and Mia. 

Michael blushes, feeling and looking intimidated by Oliver, Santiago, and the other men's presence. 

" Nice to um meet you, sir. My name is Michael Moscovitz," Michael formally introduced himself to Oliver, in shock that Aurora and Mia's uncle has such influence and power. 

" Please sit," Oliver kindly tells Michael. 

" Yes-Yes!" Michael quickly sits down since he didn't want to make a terrible impression in front of the girls' uncle. 

Oliver softly chuckled as he turns his gaze to Aurora and Mia. 

" My Dears, where would you two be sitting?" Oliver fondly asked Aurora and Mia. 

Aurora and Mia looked at one another in the eyes, and they then turned their gaze to Oliver. 

" Can we sit next to you, Uncle Ollie?" Aurora and Mia, for once, spoke in unison. 

" Of course!" Oliver cheerfully tells Aurora and Mia as he sits down. 

Santiago and one of his men then helped Aurora and Mia sat down beside Oliver. Aurora sat to Oliver's left while Mia sat to his right. 

" You all can sit now," Oliver kindly tells Santiago and his cousin's men. 

" Yes, sir," Santiago and his men formally responded as they all sat down at the circular table. 

Michael akwardly sat at the table since two dangerous-looking men are sitting next to him. He silently stared at Aurora and Mia since they sat at the other side of the table with their uncle. 

Bingwen and Justin watched everyone sat down as they motioned their employees to bring menus to everybody. Soon, the employees entered the room and carefully placed a menu in front of them. 

" Before we order, any allergies?" Oliver curiously asked everyone at the table. 

Santiago, his men, and Michael shook their heads, saying no. 

" Mia?" Oliver looks at Mia since he wanted to know if his youngest niece is allergic to anything. 

Aurora stayed quiet since Oliver knows she is allergic to fish. 

Mia blushes, looking and feeling embarrassed. 

" I-I um am allergic to peanuts," Mia shyly tells Oliver.